• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Basso's sister

May 18, 2009
Visit site
This thread is useless without pix.

Now, this is a doping story I can get into. Maybe we should merge is with the penis enlargement thread since this is having the same effect as that drug.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Race Radio said:

tdf05basso2zp.jpg

provide lovely Italians with performance enhancers to get the job done? :rolleyes:

May 18, 2009
Visit site
More "Elisa Basso" GIS. :D

GeorgeBushlarge.JPG

This one has sorta a phallic quality to it, which is appropriate.

wind-sock.jpg

She must be under the water here:

desktopl11024x768.jpg

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
Weren't Elisa Basso and Eddy Mazzoleni engaged when Puerto blew up? If so, she just sounds like a wonderful, devoted woman happily breaking the law for her man. She's an even better catch than Edita Rumsas.

ergmonkey said:
Weren't Elisa Basso and Eddy Mazzoleni engaged when Puerto blew up? If so, she just sounds like a wonderful, devoted woman happily breaking the law for her man. She's an even better catch than Edita Rumsas.

ROTFLMFAO +1

Not the best pic, but I love the cowgirl boots:

610x.jpg

Ooooo, Insert your favorite quote (or whatever else) here:

basso-elisa-1522.jpg

"Shhhshhh! L'EPO è nascosto nel mio ano!"

Elisa_Basso.jpg

"Don't worry, Andy. By getting your dope from me, you'll avoid undue media attention."

Andy%20ed%20Elisa%20Basso.jpg

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
She's bounced atop so many of these guys. My source told me funny stories about her going through CSC. Even bounced LA, as the rumor goes.

That she is snabbed in a bust for PEDs is not a big surprise.

A

Anonymous

Bala Verde said:
tdf05basso2zp.jpg

provide lovely Italians with performance enhancers to get the job done? :rolleyes:

Who knew that breast implants and collagen were doping products? And that belt buckle has "Class" written all over it...

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Bala Verde said:
tdf05basso2zp.jpg

As she is not a Pro cyclist, I believe am any questions of ah enhancing or unnatural gains made needs to be examined very closely and handled in a sensitive but firm manner.......often.

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Who knew that breast implants and collagen were doping products? And that belt buckle has "Class" written all over it...

She's probably a nice girl. I don't even know her, but a certain word comes to mind after seeing some of her photos.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
anyone said implants...

someone should get to the bottom of that, as Dr Mas suggested, thoroughly but in a sensitive matter. This has obviously to do with the nature of the crime (trafficking), and should therefore be part of the criminal investigation. Indeed, if it has been established that she is in possession of said implants, the police should thoroughly test them for performance enhancing products. Let's just call them potential panniers of the new generation.

It's interesting that she is also present in many pictures with the top riders. Any more pictures with her and pro, which would then cast him in a bad light? ;)

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
together with T Dekker and Zabrisky(?)...

basso2.0.jpg

and someone who will be making his come-back with RS next year...

2_0004487_1_thumb2.jpg

and I have noticed there are some pictures out there where she is wearing a 'skin suit'...

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Bala Verde said:
anyone said implants...

someone should get to the bottom of that, as Dr Mas suggested, thoroughly but in a sensitive matter. This has obviously to do with the nature of the crime (trafficking), and should therefore be part of the criminal investigation. Indeed, if it has been established that she is in possession of said implants, the police should thoroughly test them for performance enhancing products. Let's just call them potential panniers of the new generation.

It's interesting that she is also present in many pictures with the top riders. Any more pictures with her and pro, which would then cast him in a bad light? ;)

I will advise some caution on whether the gains have been made through the use of enhancement products.

As was pointed out by 'Sir Les" on another thread, but on the am same topic that one should be prudent before jumping to conclusions.... Sir Les post is IMO post of the year

SirLes said:
It is possible for improvements to be artificial.

However if I see some thing unusually impressive i don't immediately assume there is anything unnatural about it.

Obviously if you know the history of that person you can become suspicious if there are sudden improvements beyond what could be reasonably be expected.

There have been some high profile cases of individuals saying they've never used artificial methods it's just good genes, diet, changes to position or new types of clothing and equipment which is responsible for the dramatic change. Only to later be caught out and shown to be lying.

It is easy therefore to become cynical but I've ridden some very talented individuals and can vouch for the fact that very impressive results can be achieved without cheating.

I therefore feel one must always take an innocent until proven guilty on these matters.

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
This raises the question, could any of the riders associated with her claim they got a ST-PED (sexually transmitted performance enhancing drug) from her without their knowledge??? ha

TRENDING THREADS