• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best Cycling Media Sources

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Stickybottle.com is really very detailed in its coverage of Irish cycling, mostly road but also other disciplines. It probably has too much coverage of lower levels of domestic cycling to sift through if you aren't Irish. It is also nearly unrelentingly positive, so you have to have quite a high tolerance for articles about the great ride some Irish Conti rider had by getting in the break in a random .2 race. I am Irish but even I find the constant talking up of Irish riders a bit over the top. But those complaints aside it's a well put together site of a sort that every national cycling scene should have. If you want to know who came third in the Des Hanlon Memorial, what Eddie Dunbar's favourite brand of marmalade is or why exactly long running plans to finally build an Irish velodrome keep getting postponed its nearly indispensable. If you don't, it is entirely dispensable.

Re:

Squire said:
Now that Cyclingquotes are closing down with immediate effect, are there any other English/Scandinavian/Chinese language sites out there that do cycling news compliation in a simple way?

I didn't know that... then again; I mostly used CyclingQuotes to find translations of articles I'd found on Feltet.dk, which I was too lazy to translate myself before posting them here...

GenericBoonenFan said:
https://www.facebook.com/cyclingmemes/?fref=ts

For the young peeps here (if there are any :) )

28 is young, right?

Re: Re:

RedheadDane said:
Squire said:
Now that Cyclingquotes are closing down with immediate effect, are there any other English/Scandinavian/Chinese language sites out there that do cycling news compliation in a simple way?

I didn't know that... then again; I mostly used CyclingQuotes to find translations of articles I'd found on Feltet.dk, which I was too lazy to translate myself before posting them here...

GenericBoonenFan said:
https://www.facebook.com/cyclingmemes/?fref=ts

For the young peeps here (if there are any :) )

28 is young, right?

age is relative ;)

Yes, feltet.dk is a very good site. Despite that I must admit I don't use to too much since domestic cycling doesn't interests me that much.

I guess cyclingnews will do the trick for me, along with feltet.dk and biciclismo as well Twitter is, IMO, a must as well. Any must follows?

Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Yes, feltet.dk is a very good site. Despite that I must admit I don't use to too much since domestic cycling doesn't interests me that much.

For me the main issue with Feltet.dk is its tendency to trying and find a Danish angle on everything. Such as when they refer to Westra as Tour of Denmark winner, as if that's his biggest achievement. :rolleyes: