• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best music...

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Electronic is definitely the way to go. Something that always gets my blood pumping for a TT is Madrigal Meridian by Tangerine Dream. My advice, however, is to skip the first 2 minutes or so. Listen and you will know...

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Honestly its up to you. Mostly anything that gets YOU pumped with help you out.
But since you asked for me its a mixture. Some good techno electronica with the songs having so many parts when you start listening you won't be able to realize where one song starts and the other ends then next thing you know a hour has gone by. Next up is some good ol fashoned Metal/punk for the times you wanna go all out think refused-new noise pennywise, Parkway Drive mostly anything that has a fast beat. And honestly Rap helps me out

TRENDING THREADS