• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best Road Cycling Twitter Riders/Insiders

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
hrotha said:
It has _Ego in the name and the language used is stereotypical, phonetic Italian English? Sounds legit.

Well, considering he's Italian and his English sucks so hard that it makes Contador look like a doctor in Linguistics, it's probably fake. But to be fair, Pozzato DOES sound like that in his interviews.

This one's gold as well:

lancearmstrong Lance Armstrong
Just looked at my phone and realized I "pocket dialed" Miguel Indurain at home at about 3pm today. #doh

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
cineteq said:
What do you think are the best cycling people to follow on twitter and why?
It can be riders, teams, freelancers, news, etc...someone who's worth reading.
Please give me/us just few, the best...
Thanks

Cav's always good here's todays after the sprint for you

"Phew, calmed down now. I'm always disqualified for every little move, but this is not Petacchi's fault. It's the fault of the jury or......teams who have a prejudice against me. So I'm sorry to Pettachi for taking my frustration out on him. What happened today is sprinting.......and that's why I love it. Its about tactics aswell as power. Lets bring back oldschool sprinting! Congrats to a great champion today. And amazing ride by @htchighroad today again. Absolute legends. So happy to keep the Maglia Rosa in the team. Love you guys."

and in reply to Robbie Hunter
@RobbieHunter Robbie Hunter
Good job by Petacchi, nothing wrong with his sprint..some ppl just don't know how to lose..

@RobbieHunter so that means you won't ever shout at Renshaw again when you hit handlebars in a sprint? Nothing wrong with contact sprinting?

Boardslide said:
@RobbieHunter Robbie Hunter
Good job by Petacchi, nothing wrong with his sprint..some ppl just don't know how to lose..

@RobbieHunter so that means you won't ever shout at Renshaw again when you hit handlebars in a sprint? Nothing wrong with contact sprinting?

It makes for great drama!! :rolleyes:

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi boys and girls,

I'm interested in following CN forum members, in twitter, who also post mainly about cycling through their accounts. Which one's yours?
Cheers :)

TRENDING THREADS