• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best Signature/s On The Forum?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Thomsena said:
This is the best signature on this forum:

"How does Kim Kardashian trim her waist but not her best asse..

Oh, wait. Sorry - was reading the new forum ads again...

But it's a really good question, the more I read it the more I'm compelled to finding out.

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Rhino

WEll i dont care what you all say , i kind of like mine the best . Its been around for longer than computers have been online and way before velonews went glossy . lmao .
Sometimes the Rhino has it to his advantage to put the horn upfront . lol . :D

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
stainlessguy1 said:
WEll i dont care what you all say , i kind of like mine the best . Its been around for longer than computers have been online and way before velonews went glossy . lmao .
Sometimes the Rhino has it to his advantage to put the horn upfront . lol . :D

oh by the way , with the horn up front , the rhino has been more areodynamic so light years ahead of its time. (as apposed to horns to the side) :D........................vote for the rhino.

Red Rick said:
I think pistolero's signature about TLOTR regarding Saxo was hilarious:D

That was from a LOTR thread about the Tour and there were far better quotes that came out, pisti was just the only one to use it as his sig.

As was pointed out to pisti at the time his one was a stretch because saying "Riis has yet to reveal his deadliest servant" about the defending champion and guy who had just decimated the Giro with Riis, doesn't make much sense.

Nor did Contador stab Andy's chain.

Altitude said:
There was one poster whose signature was quoting another poster (can't remember either one's name) - anyways it read something along the lines of:

"Apparently Andy Schleck stores his blood not in plastic blood bags but in old beer bottles"

I always though that was funny sh!t.

that was me :p i changed my sig when i lost an avatar bet and forgot to put that one back