• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Question Bicycle rental in Geraardsbergen/ Kapelmuur

Hello everybody, cyclingfans!

I am planning to go to see the Omloop this year with my car with other people from Spain, and I would like as well to climb the muur by bike. I would like to know if someone of this forum live in gerasdbergen or close to it and can help me, or if someone give us accomodation we can pay, or if someone lend me a bike I can pay...Any help is welcomed, thank you!

Hello everybody, cyclingfans!

I am planning to go to see the Omloop this year with my car with other people from Spain, and I would like as well to climb the muur by bike. I would like to know if someone of this forum live in gerasdbergen or close to it and can help me, or if someone give us accomodation we can pay, or if someone lend me a bike I can pay...Any help is welcomed, thank you!

You can rent a mountainbike in recreation domain De Gavers:

I would propose to contact them to check whether you can reserve them in advance:

TRENDING THREADS