• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Bigger than Lance!

London? This article must be a fake. The Brits don't have any interest in road cycling. None whatsoever.
Also, it's a well known fact that:

progressor said:
Contador isn't even close to armstrong within the sport yet - and may never be, outside of it he is virtually nothing.

Maybe someone should have told all those crowds?:rolleyes:

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
This can't be, they must of thought that Lance was going to be at that booth, As we all now a knowledgeable individual named progressor said that AC is nothing outside of spain:p

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Really???????

Yes, AC is somebody outside of Spain. He is the defending Tour De France Champion. Truth be told he has won 4 Grand Tours in three different countries. But, how exactly did the OP come up with Bigger than Lance? LMAO, what a goof. Is it September yet? I can't wait should be a great month. I hear there is a lot coming down. :) rotflmao.

AC is just huge. I mean wow he is bigger than Lance because he was at a bike show and had lots of fans want to meet him. At a bike show go figure lol.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
London? This article must be a fake. The Brits don't have any interest in road cycling. None whatsoever.

If armstrong was doing the show then their would be a stampede to see him. Their are a lot of LA fanboys.

Aug 25, 2009
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:

Nice class. Good to know you have so much integrity you draw a quote from another post, but of course with no reference that I agreed I was wrong on that point. You constantly try to discredit those that disagree with you, and eventually you'll probably manage to get me banned for calling you and the other members of the tag team on your BS. Then you can all be proud of what internet hardmen you all are, slamming the same individual endlessly for cheating whilst happily playing with a stacked deck. So impressive :rolleyes:

Edit: Besides which, that event scarcely qualifies as outside the sport :rolleyes:

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Wow!!! The Lance fans sure don't take losing very well. Time to drop that baggage. After buying out every top quality support rider out from under Contador, What are you gonna do if LA loses again next year? That gonna be a long trail of tears if it happens!
If you're into racing, why wouldn't you want to see any Tour champion? I'd like to meet them all. Would these same fans not want to see Cadel because LA isn't the world's champ?! Or how about Cancellara - he kicked LA **** to the curb in many a time trial this year - do you hate him as well?
And just what exactly did LA do to qualify for the Ironman? He didn't show up for any East Coast events that are qualifiers. ?
And as far as Obama is concerned - invade Afgahnistan get a Noble Peace prize??!!
Just wondering, seems to be alot of pretty boy posturing to me.

Angliru said:
It was my understanding that Afghanistan was already invaded.

He didn't invade it. He is doing everything he can to avoid making a decision. He can't help it. He only does what the teleprompter says.

Dems in the last 60 years don't have much nerve for winning a war.

Sorry, I know - take it to email. My Bad.

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Maybe AC deserves even greater adulation than the Nobel laureate?

betcha the chi-town bosses don't give a **** who albierto is...

saturday-night-live-obama.jpg

TRENDING THREADS