• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
ColnagoPR03.jpg

Sorry for the crappy iPhone capture!

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
ViaPagliano said:
Ah! how'd you know?

Yup - could not afford the Super Record, so I went with Chorus and I am VERY happy.

Thanks for the kind words!

It was easy;)
Chorus brake calipers are silver, SR and Record are black. Chorus rear derailleur cages are alloy, SR and Record are carbon fibre. Plus Chorus cassettes don't have any titanium cogs like SR and Record.

Enjoy your awesome Colnago:D

A

Anonymous

titan_90 said:
It was easy;)
Chorus brake calipers are silver, SR and Record are black. Chorus rear derailleur cages are alloy, SR and Record are carbon fibre. Plus Chorus cassettes don't have any titanium cogs like SR and Record.

Enjoy your awesome Colnago:D

you can spot titanium cogs from the pic? Impressive...

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Here is my Custom Level 4 Lynskey at the Bicycle Tour of Colorado near Crested Butte

BTC221lynskey-taylorcreekroad-proje.jpg

In Australia, training in the Dandenong Ranges

P4030004-1.jpg

And a close up of some of the graphics: a Boxing Kangaroo

DSC_5786.jpg

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
My other bikes include a Stevens Team Ultegra 'Cross bike

DSC_5742.jpg

Raleigh Rush Hour with Velocity rims and Brooks saddle

P9190141.jpg

Giant NRS1 MTB

bikegiantNRS105snowride.jpg

And Salsa el Mariachi single speed '29er

DSC_5738.jpg

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Both bikes are beautiful. But I have to say they would look much better with a San Marco Rolls topping off the seat post. A$$-hatchets is what I see in those shots.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
elapid said:
Here is my Custom Level 4 Lynskey at the Bicycle Tour of Colorado near Crested Butte

BTC221lynskey-taylorcreekroad-proje.jpg

In Australia, training in the Dandenong Ranges

P4030004-1.jpg

And a close up of some of the graphics: a Boxing Kangaroo

DSC_5786.jpg

That is definitely one sexy bike:cool:

May 6, 2009
Visit site
If you can changed the wheel set and the brake callipers (and maybe the brake cables?), could a 'Cross bike be used as a road bike, and there would not be any problems?

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
craig1985 said:
If you can changed the wheel set and the brake callipers (and maybe the brake cables?), could a 'Cross bike be used as a road bike, and there would not be any problems?

The 'cross bike is actually very versatile. I'm fine with the brakes, but I do change out the wheels depending on what I am doing (23 Continental GP4000 for the road, 25 Continental Gatorskins for touring and wet roads, and knobblies for trails and 'cross races). I use this as my bad weather road bike, occasional commuter (when I'm feeling tired and feel as though I need gears), I've popped a rack on and used it as a touring bike recently when I rode around the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island, on the mountain bike trails in the local hills, and then of course as a 'cross bike.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
13765_343917455061_892240061_9825682_5161654_n.jpg

When I buy a new bike, it will come with a Campagnole groupset. I want to try something other then Shimano. The wheels are made in Italy.

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
lanternrouge said:
Very nice!
Ah another orca owner! How are you liking it? I absolutely love mine will have to take a pic.

I have been riding the orca for about a year now and while it is light and a great climbing bike, i was rally impressed how good it descends as well.

I have also received really good service from Orbea, first they gave me a bike to use for a couple of months while they got this one ready and then they replaced the FD cause mine cracked!

TRENDING THREADS