• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Blanco-Belkin

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
classicomano said:
Tadaaa

2lsvgax.jpg

Better than I expected.

That is really disappointing. At least they could come up with a different design model. It is so common these days.

May 16, 2012
Visit site
classicomano said:
Tadaaa

2lsvgax.jpg

Better than I expected.

Should have been black on the stomach and white chest and shoulders, with green details and those cool dots they have. That box with the logo just make it look so rushed.

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
It's still a quite conventional design, the greenedge. Just has a couple of tweaks: the curve, the fade.

@ theyoungest you have been caught out by their cunning sleight of hand. Turn it upside down and it's undeniably similar.

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Pippo_San said:
That Greenedge iteration was a MASTERPIECE compared to the total dullness of this new team kit.
Bodes well for the future. #ridethefutureFAIL

Predicting the future for a team on the way their kit looks?

Beautiful, how the mind of a child works.

I like the kit, better to spot from the air compared to the blanco jerseys.

TRENDING THREADS