Blanco-Belkin

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 3, 2011
classicomano said:
Tadaaa

Better than I expected.
That is really disappointing. At least they could come up with a different design model. It is so common these days.

May 16, 2012
classicomano said:
Tadaaa

Better than I expected.
Should have been black on the stomach and white chest and shoulders, with green details and those cool dots they have. That box with the logo just make it look so rushed.

Mar 10, 2009
Of course the problem is probably something in my security set-up, I was just fooling around ;)

The jersey is really a bit dull, but it's the first time I like Giants with that new color scheme.

May 28, 2012
The black background doesn't really help either. On the road it'll be a lot better though, they should've had this kit yesterday.

Jan 11, 2010
Apparently they only signed the contract 2 weeks ago, contrary to reports. So for a jersey that was designed in a hurry, it's not that bad.

Mar 26, 2009
I agree with the not bad, actually reminds a lot of my team design (especially the jersey), while the shorts are too much ala Sky.

Aug 18, 2009
It's still a quite conventional design, the greenedge. Just has a couple of tweaks: the curve, the fade.

@ theyoungest you have been caught out by their cunning sleight of hand. Turn it upside down and it's undeniably similar.

Aug 18, 2009
Indeed that is a better example. I don't think I'd even seen that jersey this year. It's the same.

Apr 5, 2012
Pippo_San said:
That Greenedge iteration was a MASTERPIECE compared to the total dullness of this new team kit.
Bodes well for the future. #ridethefutureFAIL
Predicting the future for a team on the way their kit looks?

Beautiful, how the mind of a child works.

I like the kit, better to spot from the air compared to the blanco jerseys.

ASK THE COMMUNITY