• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

I notice that BMC are pushing the Hincapie frame and also his jersey is available, but what of the frame Evans is riding and copies of his jersey?
Anyone seen hide nor hare of them?
I still see rainbow jerseys of lampre and quickstep, but no sign of the BMC one. Maybe it's me, but I thought we'd have seen BMC try to market the world champion versions...
(and yes, i realise that the US market has a big money making opportunity through Hincapie)

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Archibald said:
I notice that BMC are pushing the Hincapie frame and also his jersey is available, but what of the frame Evans is riding and copies of his jersey?
Anyone seen hide nor hare of them?
I still see rainbow jerseys of lampre and quickstep, but no sign of the BMC one. Maybe it's me, but I thought we'd have seen BMC try to market the world champion versions...
(and yes, i realise that the US market has a big money making opportunity through Hincapie)
Win a road world champs & you can have both the kit & the bike... Nothing I laugh at more on the road than some bloke riding in all white with world champs strips thinking he is Cadel, Ballan, Boonen etc
Good to see BMC have resisted on this front unlike the Stars & stripes kit which looks rediculous anyway, again unless your George Hincapie & have earn't the right to look rediculous!

TRENDING THREADS