and Cav gets penalized and relegated
I'm almost positive EBH said green is a goal of his. I might be wrong.
He could certianly make a case for top 5.
As I wrote under another thread:
If you read norwegian, here's one interview with Edvald where he mentions the green jersey: http://mobil.tv2.no/sporten/sykkel/e...n-2902955.html
For the norwegian-challenged people out there, here goes a rough translation:
Edvald takes on Hushovd for the green jersey in 2010.
Edvald Boasson Hagen may go for green in next TdF.
Thor Hushovd outsmarted Cavendish in this years TdF in the battle for the green jersey.
- "Ive shown that I can sprint well. "
Next years' tour can see two norwegians battling for the green jersey.
- "It's possible, as there's a new competitor to Thor on the circuit", laughs Edvald Boasson Hagen.
Hardly something to laugh at, though.
- "I've shown that I can sprint quite well, and I'm often better in the hills than the pure sprinters", says Boasson Hagen to TV 2 Sports.
- "Challenger for the green jersey in 2010."
Scott Sunderland, in Team Sky, is full of praise for his norwegian super-talent, and thinks he can be a challenger for green in 2010.
- "He will be the new challenger next year. He's got what it takes", says Sunderlandl