• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Bob Roll Vs The UCI

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Bob Roll takes aim at the UCI.
Firstly with their rule change on the TT bikes but then empties both barrels about the UCI declining the request of AFLD to do 15 further tests on riders for the upcoming Paris-Nice.

Here is the video.... Bobke's Beef: The UCI.

What is even more interesting is that Bobke has scored a direct hit.

From Alain Rumpfs* Twitter:
"@bobkeroll Pat McQuaid saw your err... interesting piece on Versus and would like to contact you. Can you DM me your email address? Thanks"

*Alain Rumpf is the UCI ProTour Manager.

Dr. Maserati said:
Bob Roll takes aim at the UCI.
Firstly with their rule change on the TT bikes but then empties both barrels about the UCI declining the request of AFLD to do 15 further tests on riders for the upcoming Paris-Nice.

Here is the video.... Bobke's Beef: The UCI.

What is even more interesting is that Bobke has scored a direct hit.

From Alain Rumpfs* Twitter:
"@bobkeroll Pat McQuaid saw your err... interesting piece on Versus and would like to contact you. Can you DM me your email address? Thanks"

*Alain Rumpf is the UCI ProTour Manager.

Hilarious ... absolutely priceless. :p

IBob Roll would have a lot more crediblity and be a lot more fun if he would separate himself from Armstrong. Versus sort of neutered him when it comes to slang and "bro-speak" in his commentary, which was what made him more interesting than the uptight Brits.

Gotta give him props for this piece. He should always be this honest.

ccar-roll.jpg

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
go bobke go

It was nice to see Bobke speak his mind. He usually sounds like a directed zombie.BTW who teachs the folks on vs all those annoying hand jestures?!

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
IBob Roll would have a lot more crediblity and be a lot more fun if he would separate himself from Armstrong. Versus sort of neutered him when it comes to slang and "bro-speak" in his commentary, which was what made him more interesting than the uptight Brits.

Gotta give him props for this piece. He should always be this honest.

ccar-roll.jpg

No shiiite sister. Bob Roll decides to challenge the UCI on bike regs and not the daily dietary supplements of....dammit, again the truth eludes us! He's had the Kool-aid and knows the flavor...sheesh again.

hfer07 said:
woooww!! I mean- this is a milestone for Bob to make sense for the first time ever!!! was he on morphine or something? the most important fact of that video is that he never mentioned LA at all!!! that's remarkable!!!:eek::eek:

I think he was on hard liquar, but glad to see it brought out something less 'versus-speak' from him.

TRENDING THREADS