• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Brad's tribute to Lance

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 29, 2012
dearwiggo.blogspot.com.au
del1962 said:
Looks like the Blazzing Saddles blog can only hold 256 articles, I assume the original article was from 2009 when the book "In pursuit of glory came out", this would have timed out on the blog. Articles only fo back to early 2010, of course it could be a great conspiracy or just the fact that articles after a certain period of time drop of the server (256 slots and all that).

It looks like the 1378 article was written on Dec 01 2010. If it's the same one as the one Hog is talking about.

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what all the commotion's about, ever since the USPS comparison, no adulation, I had all the confirmation I needed really :)

wannab said:
I don't know what all the commotion's about, ever since the USPS comparison, no adulation, I had all the confirmation I needed really :)

Sky have zero tolerance (tm) on doping. They may have been comparing themselves to USPS but that's before Wiggins and Sky knew that there was doping going on. Lance doping was a shock to many including Wiggins and Sky. I for one had no idea that Armstrong was doping. Once I learnt that there was doping going on I was really upset. I'm glad Wiggins saw the same and Sky dealt with Yates and co.

To me it shows Sky don't stand for doping. They're clean 100% (c) 1999.

David Miller said so.