• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Brammeier "Pan y agua my **** !"

6iqgp1.png

Brammeier seems to think Pourseyedi is still on the juice.

Interesting top ten today, to say the least.

Pourseyedi and Rahim Ememi have both only been back on the road for about two weeks since their bans ended. Zargari was also at Azad University back when half the team got suspended. Kolahdouz looks like a prospect though, aged just 20. The lack of racing Hossein Alizadeh has had this season is sad, as he's been about the most talented of the younger Iranians for quite some time.

Fyi

Just as an FYI,

The UCI's 2012 anti-doping report confirmed:
1. race organizers pay for anti-doping. The UCI rules make this clear, but I didn't know if/how that rule was being enforced.
2. race organizers choose tests to run. Again, based on the 2012 UCI anti-doping report it is very likely O2 vector doping tests were NOT run as they are very expensive.

IMHO, there's no way to know who's clean. It's likely there is real talent coming from Iran. I don't have much confidence in knowing which ones were gifted with engines for cycling.

Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com
There are a lot of complains about non-testing in asian races.
I suggest you to read the article Lee Rodgers wrote recently about this subject which seems to reflect all the rumors I got to hear from friends.

TRENDING THREADS