• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Bretagne Classic + GP de Plouay

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
One of my favourite races in the cycling calender, although sometimes the field is far from spectacular.

I think Remi Cavagna will win, but I'd watch out for the Breizh teams Arkea and B&B - they'll surely want a win in their home race. They haven't gotten into the top ten in a while, but they should be able to take advantage of the weak field this year.

Bling wins due to a sparkling Eekhoff.
The decisive group got away because Philipsen dropped a bike length.
I think it was an EF rider leaving a gap, Philipsen didn't have the legs to close, there was another Nippo rider who clearly didn't want to pull and then Cortina, who probably had the legs but waited too long.

BTW very impressive attack by Fedeli, who confirms his shape after winning a stage in Limousin.

TRENDING THREADS