• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Bretagne Classic + GP de Plouay

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
It’s a completely inexplicable decision. They are sending a bunch sprinter and some lead outs, but there aren’t many big sprint stages and they are very much outsiders to actually win one - Bol has beaten big guns, but not often. Other than that they are stage hunting. No matter what way I look at it, I can’t see how bringing Matthews makes it less likely that they get a stage.

Reactions: 42x16ss
Is it because he decided not to contest the bunch sprints/give up on the green jersey last year? Maybe there were discussions had then and there which are fruiting now...

Not saying I agree. It is pretty crazy, especially given what he did a few years ago.

Is it because he decided not to contest the bunch sprints/give up on the green jersey last year? Maybe there were discussions had then and there which are fruiting now...

Not saying I agree. It is pretty crazy, especially given what he did a few years ago.

My understanding was that it was the team initiave. Do you know some source stating that this was the Bling's decision?

TRENDING THREADS