• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Bruyneel prepared to be in trouble.

A

Anonymous

goober said:
Hahahaha what a dumb post. Now, am I referring to your post or Johan's? What would Freudian say?

See, now here is where it becomes tricky to use the word "dumb."

I think you mean Freud.

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:

I think you mean Freud.

It was funnier with Freudian. But it would be dumb if he didn't know.

Good lord shut this thread down! I take 'for now' to mean before they can wreak that trademark Fraudio Shack havoc in the mountains when they just pedal away from lesser climbers like they are on motorized bikes.

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:

I think you mean Freud.

Ouch that hurt. I was laughing so hard at the original post I could not think. Mission is to read before typing for now.

A

Anonymous

goober said:
Ouch that hurt. I was laughing so hard at the original post I could not think. Mission is to read before typing for now.

I can point this out because this is something that I would do. :)

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
In the old days, "staying out of trouble" was the strategy for the first week of the Tour, with its inevitable crashes caused by nervousness etc.

Now of course, "staying out of trouble" refers to the second week with the paratrooping Interpol Agents and G-Men dressed in Black suits and dark sunglasses and driving big sedans. My sources say "take cover".

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
And here is a Freudian slip from Lance on his twitter yesterday:

"Well, that's the way the ball bounces. Bad luck indeed. Keep my head up and move on. "

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
After living in Holland,Belgium and Germany one thing that can always make an American laugh is to watch TV translations..The hog may speak and say one thing and watching people run with what was said is comical at the very least.
The only translations will come from the police. Hog and Kingstrong have been around ****ing people off for 13 years..if it sticks fine but man stop trowing it so often everybody has to be tired. If you want to see misunderstanding watch a Dutch translated version of "The Office" or "Nightrider" tears will follow with every line spoken.

TRENDING THREADS