• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Bruyneel says that Armstrong can win the Tour

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

dickwrench

BANNED
May 13, 2010
Visit site
Ferminal said:
Well, based on today's efforts, the USPS systematic doping program seems to be back on track.

Wow I didn't know Zabriski and Rogers were on USPS and Levi left in 2001. Is USPS doping program likea crop duster that flies over the race and rains down EPO on random riders? How does the crop duster cloud get to Vino in Italy from California?

dickwrench said:
Wow I didn't know Zabriski and Rogers were on USPS and Levi left in 2001. Is USPS doping program likea crop duster that flies over the race and rains down EPO on random riders? How does the crop duster cloud get to Vino in Italy from California?

You must have missed the part where 7 piglets (or do we call them hoglets?) went to the front for a minute to enable the hungriest of them to take off.

dickwrench

BANNED
May 13, 2010
Visit site
Ferminal said:
You must have missed the part where 7 piglets (or do we call them hoglets?) went to the front for a minute to enable the hungriest of them to take off.

Then how did ROgers and Zabriskie hang on. Back in the day when that happened nobody could hang on Lance. You saw the look when he tool Lars Ullrich and went up the Alpe. None of the dopers could stay with him so now USPS dope is not as good? Come on man you can do better than this stuff.

dickwrench said:
Then how did ROgers and Zabriskie hang on. Back in the day when that happened nobody could hang on Lance. You saw the look when he tool Lars Ullrich and went up the Alpe. None of the dopers could stay with him so now USPS dope is not as good? Come on man you can do better than this stuff.

The same way Peter Sagan held on to Valverde, Sanchez and Evans up Willunga HILL????

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Laszlo said:
after Vino said last year if Johan doesn't like the idea of he (Vino) coming back to the team he started Johan can go find another job ? no.

That, and it just seems like Bruyneel is setting RS up to seem like "gracious losers" who never had any real beef with Contador and are happy to see him succeed.

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
dickwrench said:

WOW. I did not know Team Metallica was in the le tour that year.

meatpuppet said:

Well, someone already has tagged you for the comment about Lars. I mean really, cut the guy some slack, he does not even race bikes.

You giant puppet of socks :D

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
dickwrench said:

Also, the rest of your writing makes no sense.

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
dickwrench said:

Name mix up aside, at least the rest of your argument is well reasoned. Thanks for such a penetrating analysis. Looking forward to reading more soon from you.

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
BroDeal said:
I think we all know what that means: Armstrong must plan on coming to the Tour more doped than Pete Doherty, Axel Rose, and Tommy Chong put together.

How well can it work? How good can a juiced thirty-nine year old be?

I still do not understand why his time trialing was so bad last year. Steady state power like that should not decline as much with age as the ability to respond to attacks while climbing.
huhuhuhhu why unsulted AMSTRONG? well first too be has good has him even you take any drugs maybe you cannot still perform same has him????hes has a champion got it he know how too suffer on the bike then hes ready toom suffer even more on the tour the france

ellenbrook2001 said:
huhuhuhhu why unsulted AMSTRONG? well first too be has good has him even you take any drugs maybe you cannot still perform same has him????hes has a champion got it he know how too suffer on the bike then hes ready toom suffer even more on the tour the france

LOL these trolls are going full genius!

It has to be just one or two nuts making a whole bunch of sockpuppets.

dickwrench

BANNED
May 13, 2010
Visit site
ellenbrook2001 said:

Amen brother. They will make fun of you here beucause you believe in Lance and call you a troll. This bikecentric guy is of course the first to pile in and call you a name but keep your head up and look at me. Now I am integrated into several threads adn have good conversations now because they can't talk with facts. Soon they will start saying you are other posters. :rolleyes:

Where are you from? I thought I wrote unperfect English but your post looks like you just pulled a bunch of random letters froma hat and put them on the post. I get where your coming from stay cool. Word. :cool:

dickwrench

BANNED
May 13, 2010
Visit site
Rip:30 said:
WOW. I did not know Team Metallica was in the le tour that year.

Ok I see you guys are having fun with my slip fyi I did the opposite on a Metallica forum. I called Lars Jan and they made opposite types of comments like Lars never took that much drugs etc. I get it and it is all fun and games so not a problem with poking fun at my mistake.

Getting back on topic Lance tested his legs today and all heck broke loose. Who's your daddy Birillo brother?

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
ellenbrook2001 said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

dickwrench

BANNED
May 13, 2010
Visit site
happychappy said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

WTF is this guy trying to say? Can the doctor or bikecenter or one of the other smart guys (not python) translate fro me please thanks. :confused:

TRENDING THREADS