• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Bye Lance Fans

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Moondance said:
Ahhh... That Lance fans.

Never in the field of cycling discussion was so much annoyance caused for so many by so few.

Sayonara.

hey...atleast we kept things interesting... dont get bored out of your mind without us...

bye:cool:

theyoungest said:
Didn't even think about that... no more Lance Armstrong discussions! Hurray!
No more about his racing. Now we turn our attention to some legal matters. I have to admit I have been far more focused on those (legal) threads than any of the threads having to do with the Tour.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Will BPC leave now as well, most annoyance stems from him, but I believe he will remain here to annoy us for many more years

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
No it will be the same the names will just change. I however belive the doping talks will change from riders to CN forum posters. "How does he keep posting before me" he has to be on something.
It will then turn into a "witch hunt" to find the main interwebz doper.

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
shawnrohrbach said:
No more about his racing. Now we turn our attention to some legal matters. I have to admit I have been far more focused on those (legal) threads than any of the threads having to do with the Tour.

That's exactly what ruins this forum

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
What makes you think we're going anywhere? Unlike the "hate Lance" posters here who are obcessed over destroying one man's remarkable achievements, the vast majority of his supporters here seem to be mature fans of the sport who appreciate quality riding, regardless of who he is.

Roadrage said:
the vast majority of his supporters here seem to be mature fans of the sport who appreciate quality riding, regardless of who he is.

LOL. You must be the exception. :rolleyes:

Appreciate this. This is the guy Lance and his loser fanboys tried to tear down.

t1larg.jpg

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Belokki said:
hm...good, good...;)
but I like this one better

3 and 7 are important numbers. But this is the most important number:

610x.jpg

And on the podium:

610x.jpg

I wasn't "aware" of cancer when I woke up today. I had never heard of it before. Now I am "aware" that it exists. Thank you, Lance! :)

TRENDING THREADS