• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cadel Evans live interview and Chat

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
Just letting everyone know Cadel is doing a interview from the Sydney Opera House tomorrow (Friday 30th October) from 3.30 pm (AEST). It will be streamed live and have an interactive chat available.

The link is http://www.cadelspeaks.com/.

Chiara will also be there but sorry no Molly. A good chance for those who can't make the book launches around OZ to ask some questions and hear what he has to say.:)

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
book signing sydney

Did anyone go to the book signing at Star City last night. What did you think? Did you buy the book? Would you buy the t-shirt?

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
powderpuff said:
Did anyone go to the book signing at Star City last night. What did you think? Did you buy the book? Would you buy the t-shirt?

Bought the book. I really enjoyed the Q and A, Rob Arnold did well to focus on the interesting stories (the TDF crash and the finish of World Champs).

My thought too, lets ramp up T shirt production:D....and follow up with a BaseBall Cap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqyVajrsG_Y

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
powderpuff said:

Didn't go to the launch at Star City but went to the book signing at Dymocks in City on thursday. It was a bit rushed, I think that a lot more people turned out then they had thought would. There was no time for dedications - eg To Blah Blah.

But loads of people were getting a photos taken with him.

I got my books signed (I didn't want a photo because I was getting 2 books signed, each to their own), thanked him for doing it and wished him good luck for next year. Then had to bolt back to work before my lunch hour was up.

So far the book is interesting, I am about a third way through it.:)

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
msjett said:
Didn't go to the launch at Star City but went to the book signing at Dymocks in City on thursday. It was a bit rushed, I think that a lot more people turned out then they had thought would. There was no time for dedications - eg To Blah Blah.

But loads of people were getting a photos taken with him.

I got my books signed (I didn't want a photo because I was getting 2 books signed, each to their own), thanked him for doing it and wished him good luck for next year. Then had to bolt back to work before my lunch hour was up.

So far the book is interesting, I am about a third way through it.:)
Hardie Grant the publisher were quite strict and only allowed Cadel to sign the book, no jerseys or other items.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
powderpuff said:
Hardie Grant the publisher were quite strict and only allowed Cadel to sign the book, no jerseys or other items.

Did you go to the launch? Or both?

I didn't take anything along other than the books. Put it this way, I even asked him if it was ok signing the two books for me, which of course he said he could do that, I asked that out of politeness to both Cadel and the others in line behind, considering that about 2 minutes before I walked up to the table to get it done, they had announced that they needed to try and move through it quickly cause people were on their lunch breaks and needed to get back to work.

So I am not surprised they only allowed books to be signed.

TRENDING THREADS