• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cameron Diaz at the Tour

She's hot.

4a120a73eb33b50c_cover.jpg

empty space empty space empty spaceempty spaceHe's not.

Classic PR-stunt, neither of those two seem to care about cycling at all. When Tom Cruise was asked by a Norwegian reporter who his favourite cyclist was, he answered "you know, I love to see them ride". Or translated, "I have no f-ing idea what any of them are called" :p

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
maltiv said:
Classic PR-stunt, neither of those two seem to care about cycling at all. When Tom Cruise was asked by a Norwegian reporter who his favourite cyclist was, he answered "you know, I love to see them ride". Or translated, "I have no f-ing idea what any of them are called" :p

"Um, yes. I like that Shlekador rider. And Lance Armstrong did pretty good again this year."

A

Anonymous

Ninety5rpm said:
Hmm, maybe winning this race is worth all the work...

diaz_cruise_contador2.jpg

You just know Schleck is pissed now. If it weren't for AC breaking the unwritten rule I'd have kissed Cameron Diaz....

A

Anonymous

Sorry, but she is annoying and not that hot...and Cameron Diaz isn't either.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
im very anti celebrity culture and it upsets me everytime some hollywood actor gets privilages like this. Meeting bertie isnt much but when ben stiller got to ride spartacuses tt bike last year, that was a bit unfair imo.

Sorry I realize that London is the center of the universe. Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise are flakes and no way do they deserve to be around TdF competitors. Ben Stiller is a genuine comediane./actor. If Spartacus wants to let shorty ride his bike cool. Stiller is genuine.

May 7, 2009
Visit site
flicker said:
Sorry I realize that London is the center of the universe. Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise are flakes and no way do they deserve to be around TdF competitors. Ben Stiller is a genuine comediane./actor. If Spartacus wants to let shorty ride his bike cool. Stiller is genuine.

Yes. I was afriad Ben Stiller was going to show up the other day and win the rest day training ride.

TRENDING THREADS