• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

Camilo Ardila

Mar 13, 2015
He seems to refer to himself as Camilo rather than Andres, but looking at his two stage wins in the baby Giro he looks like he can push a monster gear uphill and just ride away from people. Check them out on YouTube.

A four year deal with UAE too, hopefully he can get over the knee pain that kept him out of Avenir.

Looking forward to seeing how he gets on.

I cannot forget his name because My son has the same name! :)
Anyway, I am eager to know how Camilo and Einer will end up as far as performance is concerned in the World Tour.
For some reason the Tour de l'Avenir has been more representative of good future talent than the baby Giro. But we'll see.

Mar 13, 2015
I cannot forget his name because My son has the same name! :)
Anyway, I am eager to know how Camilo and Einer will end up as far as performance is concerned in the World Tour.
For some reason the Tour de l'Avenir has been more representative of good future talent than the baby Giro. But we'll see.
He couldn’t ride Avenir because of knee pain, so we’ll never know if he’d have done well.

Reminds me of Lopez a bit, albeit his ITT could be a bit better than Superman’s.

He seems to refer to himself as Camilo rather than Andres, but looking at his two stage wins in the baby Giro he looks like he can push a monster gear uphill and just ride away from people. Check them out on YouTube.

A four year deal with UAE too, hopefully he can get over the knee pain that kept him out of Avenir.

Looking forward to seeing how he gets on.
Surely he's able to do that no matter what he calls himself...

Reactions: Joelsim
Surely he's able to do that no matter what he calls himself...
He couldn’t ride Avenir because of knee pain, so we’ll never know if he’d have done well.

Reminds me of Lopez a bit, albeit his ITT could be a bit better than Superman’s.
He said durning the Baby Giro that his TT-skills are really bad, so he's maybe more of a Sosa type of rider.
Souce: https://www.tuttobiciweb.it/article/2019/06/17/1560788695/giro-d-italia-under-23-andres-camilo-ardila

Reactions: Joelsim

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts