• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cancellara is a stud!

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Was anyone else very impressed with Cancellara's ride today. When he jumped the median to just before the break, you knew something was up. Makes me wonder what all the other contenders were thinking.

Fabian has always been one of my favorite riders and he jumped a couple of more spots today.

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
179 people have read your post with no replies, so I think its safe to say everyone hates his guts, or maybe your guts:eek:

Jumping over roundabouts etc should be worth a 10 second time bonus! Evans with his MTB background would win every stage!

A

Anonymous

mickkk said:
Please, and one for your 1000th post.

or i could just do something more subtle like,

this is my 1000th post.. :D

3028jkl.png

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
callhenpen said:
Was anyone else very impressed with Cancellara's ride today. When he jumped the median to just before the break, you knew something was up. Makes me wonder what all the other contenders were thinking.

Fabian has always been one of my favorite riders and he jumped a couple of more spots today.

What does he get now--a yellow jersey with epaulets?