• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

chalkbot (cancer profiteering advertisement)

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
guess they won't write this one on French streets:

2vjfp2xw.jpg

:D

May 5, 2009
Visit site
no way this is gonna get through the cheatstrong-censorship.

I tried it myself last year with a politically incorrect (i.e. not fitting into the Nike-Pharmstrong cancer profiteering propaganda) nike-chalkbot message ("Hope for Michele Ferrari"), but it wasn't accepted...

let's see who will be able to get something through... :cool:

like:
"support Nowitzky investigation for truth"
"clean up your conscience"
"free cycling from cheaters"

well, there must be better ideas out there, c'mon guys! :p

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
At first I was wondering why the chalkbot was in the clinic but just now heard that Floyd Landis has told Jeff Novitzky that the chalkbot is juiced to the gills.

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok I'll play; I can't believe this thread finally prompted me to sign up but how about:

Lance is always racing despite other people's erroneous revelations.

Think about it.

May 5, 2009
Visit site
Denizen said:
Lance is always racing despite other people's erroneous revelations.

Yeah, and nobody will stop him. Money rules the world. It's like that in a corrupt system. Let's keep on making money and a proper image on the back of a misery. Good strategy. And any second doping question answered - "what have you done against cancer?" Incredible, how some people are still blind and can't add 1 + 1...

Btw, I am a cancer survivor, and my father died from cancer so I know what it means and that's why I am so disgusted about using this to cover his big lie and profit on the back of a misery. sad.

la.margna said:
Yeah, and nobody will stop him. Money rules the world. It's like that in a corrupt system. Let's keep on making money and a proper image on the back of a misery. Good strategy. And any second doping question answered - "what have you done against cancer?" Incredible, how some people are still blind and can't add 1 + 1...

Btw, I am a cancer survivor, and my father died from cancer so I know what it means and that's why I am so disgusted about using this to cover his big lie and profit on the back of a misery. sad.

Thank you for your post. :)

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
la.margna said:

my cousin also has a bout with lynphoma (which the chemo has gotten rid of it thank god!) but still has to do some sessions for luck plus also seeing an AFL legend going through cancer as well so I am all so ****ed off of that idea. How the fudge can he live with himself for that!

DirtyWorks said:
This one is a little more provocative. Hopefully, what it "says" depends on your perspective or lack thereof.

j4heinij

heini.jpg

what you mean lance is raising money for cancer research fraud? dont you believe with the billions spent on cancer that we are beating it? or are more people dying from chemo and radiation than from cancer itself?

TRENDING THREADS