• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Challenge Mallorca Jan 29 - Feb 01, 2015

XXIIchallengeokBtr-2015-10-1.jpg

Hard to think of a better place to kick off racing in Europe. This collection of one day races adds up to a pretty nice pseudo stage race.

Race 1 (TROFEO SANTANY? ? SES SALINES ? CAMPOS):
Altimetria-Santanyi.jpg

Race 2 (TROFEO ANDRATX ? MIRADOR D?ES COLOMER):
Altimetria-Andratx-Mirador-1.jpg

Race 3 (TROFEO SERRA DE TRAMUNTANA. VALLDEMOSSA-DEI?):
Altimetria-Serra.jpg

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Wow, Kirsch starts his first race as a pro with a bang! Going in a break, than solo - not everyone would have these b*lls I think! Good for him, I am optimistic that he has what it takes to make it among the pros and Cult seems like the right step for him.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Christian said:
Wow, Kirsch starts his first race as a pro with a bang! Going in a break, than solo - not everyone would have these b*lls I think! Good for him, I am optimistic that he has what it takes to make it among the pros and Cult seems like the right step for him.

uh which race did kirsch exactly win today?

TRENDING THREADS