• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Challenge Mallorca Jan 29 - Feb 01, 2015

XXIIchallengeokBtr-2015-10-1.jpg

Hard to think of a better place to kick off racing in Europe. This collection of one day races adds up to a pretty nice pseudo stage race.

Race 1 (TROFEO SANTANY? ? SES SALINES ? CAMPOS):
Altimetria-Santanyi.jpg

Race 2 (TROFEO ANDRATX ? MIRADOR D?ES COLOMER):
Altimetria-Andratx-Mirador-1.jpg

Race 3 (TROFEO SERRA DE TRAMUNTANA. VALLDEMOSSA-DEI?):
Altimetria-Serra.jpg

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Wow, Kirsch starts his first race as a pro with a bang! Going in a break, than solo - not everyone would have these b*lls I think! Good for him, I am optimistic that he has what it takes to make it among the pros and Cult seems like the right step for him.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Christian said:
Wow, Kirsch starts his first race as a pro with a bang! Going in a break, than solo - not everyone would have these b*lls I think! Good for him, I am optimistic that he has what it takes to make it among the pros and Cult seems like the right step for him.

uh which race did kirsch exactly win today?