• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Chinese EPO & DIY

Maybe it's a bit out of the Clinic's topics, but I was absolutely psyched by what you can find in 3 minutes on chinese sites about EPO : dosages, risks, avoiding positive tests, just a few clicks and bitcoins payment... No need to call Ferrari...

This is just crazy.

EPO is actually not that dangerous a product to use if it is used PROPERLY, and one's blood is monitored. With proper blood work, and boosting to a safe level (typically max of 53-54% for elite level endurance athlete, while it's around 40% for "normal" people) there shouldn't be major complications. But do not cross that line.

Take one tab of aspirin two times a day after meal or along with milk to prevent stomach damages (milk neutralizes aspirin acids). Aspirin will decrease blood viscosity thus decreasing risks of thrombosis which could be fatal during the long race due to sweating and extreme dehydration.

Unfortunately, testing technology has now notably improved. There are now accurate urine and blood tests that can detect the differences between normal and synthetic EPO. This test became the standard one and was the sole means to detect for EPO use in the 2004 Athens Olympic Games. The reliability of this test helps explain the cascade of athletes who have been caught. Therefore, at the present, athlete must consider "window" - just like with steroid use - when chances to detect falls down, but effect is still considerable. I.e. at the moment of competition, EPO should move out of the system but red blood cells should be still in.

There are short-acting and long-acting types of EPO (we offer short-acting version).

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
LOL

They have a sense of humor, I see. :D

EPO in the SPORT

EPO has put a whole new spin on blood doping. :p No need for messy transfusions, just shoot up with EPO to increase your circulating erythrocyte mass.
It reads just like the script of any late-night informercial. What the...:eek:

And there is no guarantee what you get is actually any good.

A recent UK rugby player sanction was as he 'bought HGH from the internet with intent to use'.

Analysis revealed no HGH in the stuff that was intercepted.

Not going to click on the link; I don't want it on my browser's history :cool:.

For a long time, when thinking about an athlete being clean or dirty, a factor was that the performances need to be good enough to seem doped.

It is so available, and so wide spread. It isn't just amateur master's dopers with testosterone prescriptions and buddies who are docs, it is everywhere. Even this guy, a 67:00 Half marathon was found with epo.

It's crazy. Anyone can get drugs. Anyone. Safety might be another issue, but spend a day on body building forums and make regular checks with a regular practitioner and you'll be okay.

Also gives credence to the talk of 80 varieties which may or may not be detectable. The quality of this website sure isn't Ferrari-certified, but it implies a huge range of octane and glow from the black market chinese EPO, and the top tier Ferrari brand.

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
There are tons of these sites and others selling "research products". Some of their accompanying forums make for interesting and educational lurking. Definitely some odd windows into the doper mentality.

yespatterns said:
There are tons of these sites and others selling "research products". Some of their accompanying forums make for interesting and educational lurking. Definitely some odd windows into the doper mentality.

Definately. If I google for "Buy EPO Netherlands" (and then in Dutch of course) I get at least a couple of different vendors and some forums talking about experiences using EPO (though surprisingly few cycling-related, maybe cyclists are just more cautious, maybe it really is a case of every professional athlete uses PEDs).

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
yespatterns said:

try googling aicar or gw1516.. now that **** is really scary

yespatterns said:

"Research products" for the win. No need to ship from China.

With the peptide revolution in motion, (aicar or gw1516..) EPO doping will be considered primitive. My understanding is the manufacture of peptides is relatively simple too.

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Gregga said:
EPO is actually not that dangerous a product to use if it is used PROPERLY, and one's blood is monitored. With proper blood work, and boosting to a safe level (typically max of 53-54% for elite level endurance athlete, while it's around 40% for "normal" people) there shouldn't be major complications. But do not cross that line.

cautious losers, Mr. 60% laughing

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
40 % is pretty low as HCT. I think the average in "normal" male people should be around 45 ( 40-50 range). I once had measured my HCT and it was 51 but I had drunk a good bit of coffee and not much water that day.

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Dr. Juice said:
Why? GW 1516 because of its carcinogenic properties etc
But AICAR ? What is it about that scares you?

the scary part is how effective these drugs seem to be.

I was reading about one guy who increased his cardio by 20% in 3 weeks while on this stuff. And he increased his weightlifting at the same time too, and his bodyfat dropped from 12% to 7%

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Gregga said:
Maybe it's a bit out of the Clinic's topics, but I was absolutely psyched by what you can find in 3 minutes on chinese sites about EPO : dosages, risks, avoiding positive tests, just a few clicks and bitcoins payment... No need to call Ferrari...

This is just crazy.
Papp

EPO-Sino. really was a genius but devilish business model. Even had Walsh and Pierre Ballesters French Armstrong book from about 2005 in a translation pdf on in. Which i read. it was in three parts, three pdf files if i remember. Thanks Joe. Did not buy his epo tho, or edgar.

he should have tried throwing in a free dog eared copy of penguin classics collected stories of edgar allan poe.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
DirtyWorks said:
"Research products" for the win. No need to ship from China.

With the peptide revolution in motion, (aicar or gw1516..) EPO doping will be considered primitive. My understanding is the manufacture of peptides is relatively simple too.
cjc500 too. or cjc615 or whatever the suffix number is

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Catwhoorg said:
And there is no guarantee what you get is actually any good.

A recent UK rugby player sanction was as he 'bought HGH from the internet with intent to use'.

Analysis revealed no HGH in the stuff that was intercepted.
Dario Frigo is 4 ampoules of placebo saline solution bought from milan airports 2

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
the sceptic said:
the scary part is how effective these drugs seem to be.

I was reading about one guy who increased his cardio by 20% in 3 weeks while on this stuff. And he increased his weightlifting at the same time too, and his bodyfat dropped from 12% to 7%

44 % better endurance in animals without exercice, as I said in another thread. It's scary because your body fat drops without doing anything. If you train then...
Huge effects on both fat and insuline processing and huge potential for Diabetes cure.