• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Chrono des Nations LIVE

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
top 10.

1 Alexander Vinokourov (Kaz) Astana 1:00:09

2 Jean-Christophe Peraud (Fra) 0:01:07
3 Yuriy Krivtsov (Ukr) AG2R La Mondiale 0:01:12
4 Maxime Monfort (Bel) Columbia-HTC 0:01:42
5 Florian Morizot (Fra) 0:02:13
6 David Le Lay (Fra) Agritubel 0:02:23
7 Philippe Gilbert (Bel) Silence-Lotto 0:02:34
8 Andriy Grivko (Ukr) ISD 0:03:01
9 Julien Fouchard (Fra) Cofidis 0:03:12
10 Thomas Voeckler (Fra) Bbox Bouygues Telecom 0:03:14

not the greatest of fields but certainly the greatest victory for vino after his return -3d already.- all time trials.

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I could care if he had a personal audience with Benedict to confess, he should take a one way ticket to Siberia and herd goats. Once a cheat always a cheat.
Talent = limited
morals = very low
honour= non exsistent

A

Anonymous

saxe_coburg_gotha said:
I could care if he had a personal audience with Benedict to confess, he should take a one way ticket to Siberia and herd goats. Once a cheat always a cheat.
Talent = limited
morals = very low
honour= non exsistent

as mellow said, hes done his time, served his ban.... there are many many riders out there riding today that are getting away with it.. in fact he almost certainly beat a few of them today....

do you not beleive in rehabilitation..

i will add hes one of the most exciting riders to watch over the last 20 years...

personally.. im grinning from ear to ear.. :D

dimspace said:
as mellow said, hes done his time, served his ban.... there are many many riders out there riding today that are getting away with it.. in fact he almost certainly beat a few of them today....

do you not beleive in rehabilitation..

i will add hes one of the most exciting riders to watch over the last 20 years...

personally.. im grinning from ear to ear.. :D

Personally I could do without him. When the positive test comes some time next year, after he finally wins some race with on of his attacks, what will you say about rehabilitation then?

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Support doping cheats if you like . I cant and wont.
Exciting because he could attack when loaded up , yeah thats great to watch.
20 years, you need a new tv, great real, cadet

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
saxe_coburg_gotha said:
Support doping cheats if you like . I cant and wont.
Exciting because he could attack when loaded up , yeah thats great to watch.
20 years, you need a new tv, great real, cadet
...but you're supporting a doping cheat armstrong with the same black and white attitude. why? are a nooby, hypocrite, underdeveloped junior or just uninformed?

TRENDING THREADS