• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Clasica Ciclista San Sebastian 2009

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
big group left....Caisse taking over control of the peloton...

Alto de Arkale, only 4k!!! Hope it'll explode!

although that might not be an appropriate word in the vasque region

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:
It happpened to me as well. The peleton are on the arcalis or arcale.:D

Yea, even though Contador isn't here, he is being a bad teammate somewhere..:)

A

Anonymous

Even with the water covered cameras, you can see Fédrigo's nose...

A

Anonymous

Cobber said:
I will say one thing.. this Basque commentary is a hell of a lot better than Versus! :D

They haven't mentioned HWMNBN once.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
not much terrain left to decide the race... unless you like the sprint...

kirchen still there as well as LL sanchez... he could win a sprint as well. I wonder where Freire is...

I also noticed ther was a lot of wind on the final stretch to the finish

A

Anonymous

Bala Verde said:
the nose is breaking the waves...

I understand that Time has a new TT bike coming out in a month or so that is shaped just like Fédrigo's nose. They say it is clearly the most streamlined bike ever made.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
I understand that Time has a new TT bike coming out in a month or so that is shaped just like Fédrigo's nose. They say it is clearly the most streamlined bike ever made.

I thought their new TT model had handlebars/cow horns that not only fitted his arms, but also his nose... He could put his head down on the bars, and it would look like a reverse TT helmet

A

Anonymous

I thought the rain in Spain fell mainly on the plane? It looks like most of it is on the lens of the camera.

A

Anonymous

Bala Verde said:
I thought their new TT model had handlebars/cow horns that not only fitted his arms, but also his nose... He could put his head down on the bars, and it would look like a reverse TT helmet

I heard that the handlebars/cow horn AND his arms all fit INSIDE his nose making one arrow shaped front end.

TRENDING THREADS