Clasica San Sebastian

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Let's not forget LLS also won thanks to TGBM and Gesink

1 Sanchez
2 Gerrans
3 Meersman
4 Le Mevel
5 Mollema
6 Santambrogio
7 M Christensen
8 J Rodriguez
9 Florencio
10 Ulissi
11 Anton
12 Talansky
13 Van Avermaet
14 Zubeldia
15 Majka
16 Roche
17 Ratto
18 D Martin
 
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Let's not forget LLS also won thanks to TGBM and Gesink

1 Sanchez
2 Gerrans
3 Meersman
4 Le Mevel
5 Mollema
6 Santambrogio
7 M Christensen
8 J Rodriguez
9 Florencio
10 Ulissi
11 Anton
12 Talansky
13 Van Avermaet
14 Zubeldia
15 Majka
16 Roche
17 Ratto
18 D Martin
Great job Rabo! Where is mighty Sky and Movistar? :rolleyes:
 
Sep 20, 2011
1,651
0
0
Good to see Mollema seems back in shape as well, after he looked kinda bad in Burgos. Looking forward to the Vuelta
 
Der Effe said:
Good to see Mollema seems back in shape as well, after he looked kinda bad in Burgos. Looking forward to the Vuelta
Indeed. He got me kinda worried :)

Nice win by Luis Leon. Attacked exactly on the right moment. If groups come together there is always an attack and a far chance he gets to stay away or atleast get away for a while.
Nice defensive work by his teammates.
 
Hugo Koblet said:
The Danish comentators on Eurosport - including Brian Holm from OPQS - keep talking about Contador as one to beat today :rolleyes:
it was the same on a lots of tv stations
the commentators received wrong startlists lol...of course with a little digging of the internet,you could find out that alberto is at home with his dog

disappointing donostia this year,2008-like....strong headwind on jaizkibel,they even did the climb in the same time as then....
very good sign from sky for la vuelta,especially damn richie breathing up his nose.their tactics....another matter:eek:
even more good news for saxo who suddenly found the right way of riding just now before la vuelta. expect a super tuned,strong team for alberto

rabo did great.congrats to lulu,at least it wasn't a bunch sprint

and goodbye to vino,the rider...:(
 
Jul 16, 2010
17,463
0
0
jens_attacks said:
it was the same on a lots of tv stations
the commentators received wrong startlists lol...of course with a little digging of the internet,you could find out that alberto is at home with his dog

disappointing donostia this year,2008-like....strong headwind on jaizkibel,they even did the climb in the same time as then....
very good sign from sky for la vuelta,especially damn richie breathing up his nose.their tactics....another matter:eek:
even more good news for saxo who suddenly found the right way of riding just now before la vuelta. expect a super tuned,strong team for alberto

rabo did great.congrats to lulu,at least it wasn't a bunch sprint

and goodbye to vino,the rider...:(
Cheer up, Lulu was involved with Operacion Puerto. :D

(Just a joke post for those who don't understand btw)
 
Dec 27, 2010
6,674
0
0
The one thing LL Sanchez never lost was that killer instinct. Even last year with no legs he conjures up wins in this sort of situation. Kudos.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS