• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

CN just made Cavendish's job MUCH harder

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
I hope that Cavendish is enough to keep this crap site above water with the British fans that read it. Most of us know Cadel will never win (anything) and with McEwan declining Aussies may be lose interest altogether. The day Armstrong retires again, the huge number of fickle Americans that read cyclingnews will dissappear along with the real American fans who have already deserted.

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
wtf

toppermost said:
I hope that Cavendish is enough to keep this crap site above water with the British fans that read it. Most of us know Cadel will never win (anything) and with McEwan declining Aussies may be lose interest altogether. The day Armstrong retires again, the huge number of fickle Americans that read cyclingnews will dissappear along with the real American fans who have already deserted.

if you think the site is "crap", then **** right off anyway there are more than 3 coutries in the world you dumb ****:mad:

i think the site is brilliant :)

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
There are more than three countries?? No way...

I am sorry. I did forget to mention Canada and the 11 readers from Ireland and Belize. Maybe a couple of Bermudans too.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
michaeld05 said:
if you think the site is "crap" then **** right off, anyway there are more than 3 coutries in the world you dumb ****:mad:

i think the site is brilliant :)

... and that is precisely what thousands of us formerly DEVOTED fans are doing now Michael.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
At the end of the day... it's only a web site. The number of visits will ultimately decide what happens to it.

Best to get out and go for a bike ride.

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
toppermost said:
... and that is precisely what thousands of us formerly DEVOTED fans are doing now Michael.

listen i may be new in the forums but ive used this website since i was 7 so **** you, tbh i hate the new design, i dont see the point, but the contents still here mostly

if you think that the directors will change the site back im sorry but you are mistaken, they would keep getting new users with the reputation of this once great site who wuld know about the old site. it would takes months, maybe years for users to force them into changing it back. maybe we start a petition to change it back instead of taking lumps out of each other. say a thread that users sign. sound like a good idea to me

anyway you missed kazakstan off your list, i happen to know borat uses this site :)

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Mr.DNA said:
At the end of the day... it's only a web site. The number of visits will ultimately decide what happens to it.

Best to get out and go for a bike ride.

I am out the door to do just, a few hours of hill repeats should work off some anger.

Mar 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm only visiting now to see if they've done anything to stop the spoilers and make it easier to see where the content is. Then I visit here and see if the powers that be are persisting with their, it's better honest, you'll get over it line.

I used to enjoy many many visits here, it's such a shame, I won't be back at all in July if the spoilers don't stop.

I imagine it's ****ing some of the pro's off too!

I'm just too busy to waste time trawling this purple tinged nonsense. It may have been hard to input and update in the past, but the effort was obviously worth it.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
toppermost said:

Interesting point, and I agree with you. I'm not sure how accurate or up-to-date this information is, but for what it's worth:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/www.cyclingnews.com/

Cyclingnews.com users come from these countries:

* 44.6% United States
* 6.6% United Kingdom
* 5.5% Germany
* 4.9% Australia
* 3.8% Netherlands