• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

CN Reports Contador Twitters

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Does Contador Twitter and, apart from his media interview where he expressed his opinion of Lance, have Contador and Lance continued their verbal battle via Twitter?

I ask because this was reported by CN: "The two riders traded insults via Twitter and had cycling fans in a twirl as each openly aired his true feelings."

Is this shoddy journalism or accurate reporting?

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering the same thing when I read that today. Haven't heard/read a thing since the initial salvo and twittered responses for Armstrong...

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
elapid said:
Does Contador Twitter and, apart from his media interview where he expressed his opinion of Lance, have Contador and Lance continued their verbal battle via Twitter?

I ask because this was reported by CN: "The two riders traded insults via Twitter and had cycling fans in a twirl as each openly aired his true feelings."

I read that too and wondered the same thing...my thought is shoddy reporting by CN!! This is the type of thing that is really inexcusable...make both look like little girls, when in fact only one is a little girl. Wouldn't be the first time...maybe they will update the article when they see the mistake.

elapid said:

Nope !
Actually Contador have Twitter account, but with only one twitt
Descansando en casa ( resting at home ) March 17th 2009 and that's all :rolleyes:

Jul 12, 2009
Visit site
elapid said:

I don't think so, out of the two of them. ONE IS A GENTLEMAN

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
Twitter - what utter banal rubbish

Twitter is god's way of telling people they have much too much time on their hands and should try searching google for "a life"

TRENDING THREADS