• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Colombia Oro y Paz (2.1), 06.02-10.02

Inauguration today for the 2018 race:

http://www.revistamundociclistico.com/ruta/24571-presentada-la-colombia-oro-y-paz.html

lanzamiento-Oro-Paz%20%20720.jpg

There was some confusion about the real Vuelta a Colombia and the new race. This thread is for discussing the new and awesome Oro and Paz, a good early test and a great alternative to the middle east, especially for South American riders. I have moved 5 posts from the thread to this one after I was informed by Netserk.

Lasterketa Burua‏ @LasterketaBurua

Our profiles of @ColOroyPaz, 2.1 Colombian race. @NairoQuinCo, @UranRigoberto, @FndoGaviria and other important riders will be there. (They could be not 100% accurate as official infos aren't very reliable right now) #ColombiaOroyPaz

DQnojWQWAAAZ4Og.jpg

Not exactly the right topic, but I think this post will be buried in the National Championships 2018 topic, so I'll ask my question here: where are the Colombian national championships this year? What's the parcours? And which riders are confirmed to participate?

Re:

Popchu said:
Not exactly the right topic, but I think this post will be buried in the National Championships 2018 topic, so I'll ask my question here: where are the Colombian national championships this year? What's the parcours? And which riders are confirmed to participate?

They take place in Medellín. 02.02. - 04.02. They hope to attract all the stars with this date.

Re: Re:

Max Rockatansky said:
Popchu said:

They take place in Medellín. 02.02. - 04.02. They hope to attract all the stars with this date.
Yup, its a pretty convenient date. This race will indirectly attract bigger stars to the NC as well, so its really a win-win for Colombian cycling to have many of its stars meet up early in the season before their 'real' season starts. Only M.A. Lopez, Chaves and Restrepo won't participate in Oro and Paz.

Aug 18, 2017
Visit site
Re: Re:

Dukerojo said:
TourOfSardinia said:
Is this to be live on tv?

I will be checking the Colombian networks whenever we are closer to the race and post some links
The race @ColOroyPaz 2.1 will be broadcast by @SenalColombia, #CentroamericanosYDelCaribe by @WinSportsTV and we are working with the agreement for # Montería ": @ClaraLuzRoldan in @CaracolRadio