• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Colorado Classic 2018, Aug 16-19

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
He is a very explosive rider (cx background) and I know he has also some speed because of last year Olympia Tour and the breakaway this Year with Cradddock in Settimana Coppi e Bartali where he put 50 metres of advantage to Craddock in a 150 metres sprint, but of course it was maybe because the American is also quite slow. So surprising victory today, second of the season, not bad for a 21 years old rookie.

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Also an impressive performance by young Québuécois Pier-André Coté. Went solo in the last K and still managed to finish 5th. Already had some nice results this season but to have an impact in the final of a hard ridden .HC race when you’re a 21-year old riding for a Canadian continental team is worth a mention.

Maybe is a good opportunity for MCcabe to sign for a WT team, in fact I dont understand like USA teams with troubles to achieves wins in recent years like EF or Trek have never show interest in him, they work for sprinters that are by far more expensives and barely do nothin. Then even Trek gave a oppotunity to Reijnen, a much worst sprinter than Travis who is very fast and can climb quite well, at least for the 1.1 or H.C. races can be useful and of course for the USA summer races.
He said last year that he is really willing to race in the WT (so I think he would acceppt a low salary offer), but that most WT teams only look for young american climbers/GC riders.

TRENDING THREADS