• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

contador acquittal: checking the pulse

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
i read every post in the contador acquitted thread.

the opinions span both extremes and fit many descriptions: emotional, cerebral, funny, ignorant, well informed, pragmatic, stupid/uninformed, politically motivated, immature, sly, legalistic, …I sensed the centre of gravity despite such extremes was still nearer the middle than most would expect. curious enough, and mindful of the strong feelings towards another multi-tour winner, I decided to check the pulse with a poll.

but the forum software allows only one-question polls. since i wanted to ask several questions and avoid starting 5 polls, i just settled on starting a new free ranging thread.

the last question was polled before but it makes a difference to ask it now. my personal choices are underlined.
--------
1. Should the case be appealed ?

Yes
No
Don’t know

2. Who do you think will appeal to cas ?

Wada
Uci
Both

3. Will you accept rfec’s verdict if cas supports it

Yes
No
Don’t know

4. Will you put behind this case if contador’s acquitted by cas
Yes
No
Don’t know

5. (provocative) between the two, who would you rather be acquitted?

Contador
Armstrong

TRENDING THREADS