• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Contador acquitted

Page 65 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
webvan said:
Ricco was a joke and never won a GT.

I must say it was hard for me to watch the end of stage 3 of Catalunya today. I think I might pass on the TdF this year for the first time since 1977 if Bertie is on the start line.

Oh yes, because you will be completely safe from the worry of cheering for a doper as long as Berto is not there. So who you backing? Schlecklet or Vino or Basso or Levi, Evans, DiLuca, who? I am sure it will be a clean competition as long as Clentador is not there. :rolleyes:

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Oh yes, because you will be completely safe from the worry of cheering for a doper as long as Berto is not there. So who you backing? Schlecklet or Vino or Basso or Levi, Evans, DiLuca, who? I am sure it will be a clean competition as long as Clentador is not there. :rolleyes:

funny, but i was thinking just the same thing..........what was it 6 thousand euro for those training programs

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
That must have been the bargain plan. Hamilton was spending that much just on drugs. The training plan was another 30K or something.

Tyler Hamilton wasn't considered a genius by many. Maybe a "nice" guy.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
as.com believes the today's decision whether to appeal or not will come from the uci and wada jointly.

if so, which i believe is likely, it has to ramifications: (i) it will go to cas b/c i can't see wada sitting still (ii) it may shorten the process by 3 weeks opening (theoretically of course) the tour for conti.

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:

At least it would be a competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS