• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Contador and Schleck make up on French TV

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I thought these guys were warriors of the road.

Why is there so much sympathy for cry baby schleck?

I'd prefer to see Contador on the start line with gladiator spikes coming from his hubs and Schleck with a golf club and a hammer in his back pockets. Then a wild Vino attacks.....

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Hillavoider said:

I'd prefer to see Contador on the start line with gladiator spikes coming from his hubs and Schleck with a golf club and a hammer in his back pockets. Then a wild Vino attacks.....

I'd prefer just to let Lance be in charge again. This pussy cry baby crap didnt happen on his watch.

May 20, 2010
Visit site
velobabee said:
any of you ever walked in these men's shoes?

my feet are too big and hairy to fit in these guys shoes

i don't like seeing the tour become a sook fest, especially with andy schlep whinging away because no one waited........nawwww mom!

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Hillavoider said:

Are you kidding me?? Contador proves he is stronger than Shrek's bike, takes in insurmountable advantage going into the final few days, and gets away smelling like roses.

Why do they even bother racing. Just give Contador the trophy for the next 8 years.

May 15, 2010
Visit site
scribe said:
Are you kidding me?? Contador proves he is stronger than Shrek's bike, takes in insurmountable advantage going into the final few days, and gets away smelling like roses.

Why do they even bother racing. Just give Contador the trophy for the next 8 years.

Hopefully next year the tour will be more wide open, more racing and for god's sake, more interesting. Can we have just 1 more sprint stage? :rolleyes:

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Moose McKnuckles said:
Both of these guys are whiny punks. Oh, no, Andy tell them to stop booing me! I love you again, Alberto.

STFU you two little nerds. Vino! Get in there and destroy these tools.

Vino's still steamed he let that wild boar get away.

Mitt feet femly. Skeen mek rog.

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Moose McKnuckles said:
Both of these guys are whiny punks. Oh, no, Andy tell them to stop booing me! I love you again, Alberto.

STFU you two little nerds. Vino! Get in there and destroy these tools.

I agree. I think I am going to become a Vino FanBoy.

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
This is pathetic :(

I am looking forward for whiny Schlep to lose his 2nd place to Menchov and Sanchez - the fool will get 4th after TT, hahaha

Schlep acts like he owns the Tour - no place for cobbles; Berty, wait for me - I need to attack you! etc etc

Harden the f**k up! This race has 100 year history, learn to respect it! And learn to shift gears without dropping the chain

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Publicus said:
So what are the odds we see them cross the finish line Thursday hand-in-hand a la Hinault and LeMond?

stop it, you made my eyes glaze over at the thought, i need a tissue

where's barredo and a spare wheel when you need him

TRENDING THREADS