• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Contador looks "Burley" compared to Frank...

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
How about this photo for comparison?

040610ispa_0508_600.jpg

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
that rasmussen pic is sort of sick tbh. must be what the red headed danish one gets off on.

though it would immidiately help his case if he got a tan all over.

anyone know his fat percentage?

workingclasshero said:
that rasmussen pic is sort of sick tbh. must be what the red headed danish one gets off on.

though it would immidiately help his case if he got a tan all over.

anyone know his fat percentage?

OI!! Don't diss Danes and don't diss redhead and do definitely not diss redheded Danes!

As for his fat percentage... -10%...

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
RedheadDane said:
OI!! Don't diss Danes and don't diss redhead and do definitely not diss redheded Danes!

As for his fat percentage... -10%...

i'm not taking the pìss out of anyone or anything :) ok perhaps that man among men who goes by the name of rasmussen. :)

me and you red heid, we're gonna have a good time. you knows it! :cool:

A

Anonymous

ergmonkey said:
And this is what it looks like when a TdF winner decides to go for the Three B's: Buff, Bronze & *****in':

matthew_mcconaughey.jpg

Dang, I never noticed this, but McConaughey is half wheeling him and Lance looks like he is sitting back and letting it happen. When it comes to women, Lance is definitely the other guy in that pair. I guess he knew his place in things such as that.

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Gotta try these shakes :D I like the vid of him at the hautacam 1996, full of determination.

Rasmussen resembles a bit to someone presenting late stage of aids..

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Pierre Bourdry commented on how all the contenders were far far thinner last year than they've ever been and also told us why that is.

Oh wait, this isn't the Clinic.

Aug 11, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Dang, I never noticed this, but McConaughey is half wheeling him and Lance looks like he is sitting back and letting it happen. When it comes to women, Lance is definitely the other guy in that pair. I guess he knew his place in things such as that.

No more half-wheeling Lance:

661533874_6e4364e5c8.jpg

But, apparently Matt even tries to half-wheel chicks:

mathew_mcconaughey_070624_2.jpg

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
those tour climber types will always be faster than i will ever be up a hill but i could kill rasmussen literally without breaking a sweat with my hands. he is just sickly looking.