• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Contador's head

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Mrs John Murphy said:
Is it me or has something odd happened to Contador's head and face. It seems to have changed (got longer more horse-like) over the years.

What the hell has happened to his eyes/brow?

bettiniphoto_0079647_1_full_600.jpg

armstrong-seen-here-alongside-his-astana-teammate-alberto-contador-of-spain-contador-won-the-event-in-2007.jpg

Could be, but the light is very different from the others and the large photo is shot close with like a 20mm wide. Forshortening alway's exagerates facial features and if the tilt of the camera is right can make the head look bigger than it should be compared to the body.

Oddly, Lance never had a brow anyway. He's now a browless wonder.

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Granville57 said:
This is one of the greatest threads ever.

I will humbly do my part to keep it at the top of the charts.

big-head.png

This guy actually won the Tour ten times consecutively, and he did it clean. But it was on his home planet.

I see Contador’s head has opened back up. Wait…that didn’t come out right… :D

Maxiton didn’t you just write a post!?! I was going to say that Pound looked incredulous when he repeated that Verbruggen told him that the fans were responsible for doping!!!! …lololololololol…!!!

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Microchip said:
I see Contador’s head has opened back up. Wait…that didn’t come out right… :D

Maxiton didn’t you just write a post!?! I was going to say that Pound looked incredulous when he repeated that Verbruggen told him that the fans were responsible for doping!!!! …lololololololol…!!!

Yeah, Microchip, I'm sure Pound was scratching his head over that one.

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
This thread is pathetic, bone structure, levels of fat/facial muscles etc change with age so its virtually to tell. Endurance athletes tend to have scrawny bodies and very low BF% compared to 'normal' people hence why their heads appear a bit larger than normal.

Denial is not just a river in Eygpt

And many of them take lots of PEDS which enlarge the taker's head and brow.

Poor Alderto and Froome being victimised because of their low body fat and unfortunate camera angles that make them look massive dopers.

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Mrs John Murphy said:

Poor Alderto and Froome being victimised because of their low body fat and unfortunate camera angles that make them look massive dopers.

Which PEDs exactly?

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Mrs John Murphy said:

I didn't really mean the discussion in general but the way the issue is being discussed.

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Is HGH use still high amongst cyclist? I thought generally it was all about oxygen vector doping these days.

And I can't see any different between the photos

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Netserk said:
Recovery drugs.

Yes my quick bit of research does bear that out, in fact it made me hanker after some, still recovering from my ride yesterday. That and the cider in the evening.

Clearly little can be drawn from pictures of this nature though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS