• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Contador's head

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Nah....

....that's not a head.

THIS is a head...

Greg_Martin_Slams_English_Rugby_After_Coach_Martin.JPG

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Hawkwood said:
Someone else posted about big teeth in another thread, I can see how jaws may well respond to steriods, but teeth how does that happen? All I can find online is that steroid abuse can lead to gaps opening up between teeth, as they don't get bigger to fill an expanding jaw size.

Google HGH acromegaly.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
What you are not insulting Alberto are you?:eek:
very attractive man as a 23yo neo-pro twink.

like Adam Hansen, p'raps the best looking of anglo-saxon stock. before his head grew.

moral of the story, if you wanna b a male model, stop taking copious amounts of exogenous adrogens and growth factors.

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
happychappy said:
Google HGH acromegaly.

Yes I've already tried, one brief description I found was `Acromegaly can be described as an enlargement of body parts and/or irregular growth of bones and cartilage.' However it might be my limited searches, but I can't find any information on teeth getting larger being a side effect of HGH. I think the reason might be that teeth aren't made of bone or cartilage, and hence aren't directly affected by HGH. Separation of teeth causing gaps due to the enlargement of the jaw is coming up as a side effect; as is the enlargement of the lower jaw causing an underbite. It could be that such changes make the teeth look bigger even though they aren't.

blackcat said:

like Adam Hansen, p'raps the best looking of anglo-saxon stock. before his head grew.

moral of the story, if you wanna b a male model, stop taking copious amounts of exogenous adrogens and growth factors.

I agree, very attractive

I like this pic

_TM_8742.jpg

this one is nice

IMG_0441_600.jpg

but very attractive still

ciclismonatural_00a_670.jpg

101931841_Alberto_C_260130c.jpg

imo

blackcat said:

Btw Alberto wasn't a neo pro when he was 23 :D I won't comment on the twink part ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS