• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Contents of Popo's hard drive game

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
If I were Popo I would have some of those awesome eastern block female athletes on speed dial plus some epic NHL eastern block Ice Hockey heroics downloaded. That is just me as I have a little Eastern blood. Plus unlike many here I appreciate the opposite sex.

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Mambo95 said:
Like this?

calendrier.jpg

Yes I do like "this".

So very good on so many levels!:D:D

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Race Radio said:
Popo is talking....a lot.

How soon before he is labeled bitter? A hater?

Any available source for this? I did not even know he was charged or investigated with anything in Italy

Or do you mean in the US?

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Barrus said:
Any available source for this? I did not even know he was charged or investigated with anything in Italy

Multiple sources, none public. I hear a while back they did indeed find drugs at his home and he has been cooperating extensively......and Wonderboy is going nuts

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Race Radio said:
Multiple sources, none public. I hear a while back they did indeed find drugs at his home and he has been cooperating extensively......and Wonderboy is going nuts

In the US or in Italy?

This is question is especially interesting because it might have consequences for other he names, such as possibly Ferrari, if he is talking in Italy. I think it would be better for the entire sport if he is talking in Italy instead of in the US

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Barrus said:
In the US or in Italy?

This is question is especially interesting because it might have consequences for other he names, such as possibly Ferrari, if he is talking in Italy. I think it would be better for the entire sport if he is talking in Italy instead of in the US

I think the only way Popo would come back to the USA (now) would be in handcuffs.

thehog said:
I've not heard anything but deportation is a massive hammer to swing. He'll be singing.... what's his race schedule for 2011? no wonder Radioshwck didn't suspend him.

Not sure about the rest of the year, but just checked and Popo just raced in Sardegna. He is not on the roster for PN.

Funny how the Shack is doing well with Bruyneel on suspension.

thehog said:
.....join the dots there mate. What's the common theme in those teams?
Duh. That's not what I'm asking. What I'm asking is, will this help bring down other people aside from Armstrong, Ferrari, Bruyneel & co.? It's a matter of what the feds want to do with the info they have or will get. I'm particularly interested in the fate of the non-American riders, especially one pretty famous Spanish guy.

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
He didn't know that if you want to cheat, you need to be Spanish to get away with it. Maximus would not be impressed with the current Spaniards.

Race Radio said:

RR, I'm assuming these sources are reliable in your opinion. This is very enlightening news, and great to hear it. It is very obvious that Wboy was sidetracked quite suddenly from his original plan of finishing up his racing schedule...not much extra time for training, etc if this is contributing to his work/appt load.

TRENDING THREADS