• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Coolest Names in the Peloton*

Page 26 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Not really a link to them on PCS but when I was in Angola visiting a friend I went and watched a local cycling race.
Thing is with Angolans, this was 4 years ago and 40 years back they discovered the English language and gave their kids fancy English names not knowing what I meant.
You might understand my surprise when a guy called Nova Pepsi won the race ahead of some dude called Delicious.
Other noteful contestants where a guy called Ikea. There was somebody called Benz (after the cars I presume) and most hilariously midpack finished a guy called Rudimentary.
I know of a rider from Laos named Pepsi Pepsi.

stock bros
stock-traders-looking-at-computer-screens-F2ATAH.jpg

stokbro
Stokbro%20(Copier).jpg

TRENDING THREADS