Copenhagen 2011: Junior Women TT 13.9km & Men Under 23 TT 35.2km

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 11, 2010
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Rooijakkers is pretty common. Not nearly as common as De Vries, de Jong, Janssen, Van der Berg and Bakker though :p
:confused: Rooijakkers isn't common at all, I assume she's Piet's sister or something.

Apr 14, 2010
Ferminal said:
The second photo is Hepburn after he binned his Green Edge.

Looks a bit like Menchov's "Fuji" ? ;)
Durbridge/Hepburn's team Jayco-AIS is sponsored by Bianchi - however they only get the Sempre bike, not the top of the line Bianchi. They've ridden Cervelo P3's in TT's this year (often without decals) so presumably as a U/23 team Bianchi's sponsorship didn't stretch to TT bikes as well. GE are listed as a sponsor of Jayco-AIS so obviously they've pushed down the Scott Plasma frames to the U/23 riders as the Plasma's presumable Cervelo technological competitor would be the P4 rather than the P3.

Personally I'd think given Durbridge/Hepburns heavy track programs next year with WC and Olympics they'd be better off staying at Jayco-AIS, but it wouldn't surprise to see them announced to GE as widely rumoured.

May 25, 2010
Ferminal said:

That's what I thought too, the riders look different too.

Glad we're consider a cycling power now. It's surprising, considered all this a "golden age" but the fact we still have 2-3 riders coming up who are talented (like Norris, Hepburn, Durbridge) seems to indicate that we're now at a new level. Maybe it'lll recede a bit but the effects of all the racing right now can only be positive for the future.

Oct 16, 2009
Ferminal said:

So Hepburn put on a pair of gloves after the crash then? :confused:

Or perhaps the bottom pic is of Damien Howson.

May 25, 2010
Ah yeah of course Howson. He was pulling that face everytime they put the camera's on him

Tuarts said:
That's what I thought too, the riders look different too.

Glad we're consider a cycling power now. It's surprising, considered all this a "golden age" but the fact we still have 2-3 riders coming up who are talented (like Norris, Hepburn, Durbridge) seems to indicate that we're now at a new level. Maybe it'lll recede a bit but the effects of all the racing right now can only be positive for the future.
Dennis as well. Scott Law also seems good for the future.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Samu Cuenca Professional Road Racing 96

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS