• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

CQ ranking

Page 80 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
bicing said:
Really? Sella Bartali, Taaramae Criterium, Haussler E3, nobody Catalunya...
Today - Goss, Rasmussen, Renshaw, Ballan, Arvesen...?

Sella + Taramei 250 + points. Add to that all those here and theres, and maybe something from GW. Ok, looks like I miscalculated. youll probably fall short for this week, but not by much. Should go into 3rd at least.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Damn Taramei gets 10 points for stage + 100 for third place finish overall (unless he overtakes Vasilly in which case he gets even more) .

Makes him a very good buy and quite a few have him.

Cant complain myself though, i never considered him.

another i had on my prem. squad... :(
sucks.

overall i had an ok week.
have nuyens, did ok there. picked up a few points in catalunya, some small points at e3, and some small points at G-W.

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Sella + Taramei 250 + points. Add to that all those here and theres, and maybe something from GW. Ok, looks like I miscalculated. youll probably fall short for this week, but not by much. Should go into 3rd at least.

I think with my team I'll be happy to limp through the next couple weeks. On the cobbles I'm relying on Haussler and Ballan who are popular picks. I expect to be peaking for the Ardennes and the Giro. This is where my Anton selection will pay off.

A

Anonymous

I think i failed to get a rider anywhere. :(

Time to make changes ready for flanders and roubaix :D

Libertine Seguros said:
Those of us with Madrazo have now officially turned a profit, as he's outdone his total from last year. Kiryienka has matched his.
I'm pretty disappointed by Movistar making Madrazo ride GW though. I thought he was above the whole classics filler thing, seeing how he's starting to deliver in the races that actually suit him.

TRENDING THREADS