• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Crank Advice Help

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Bought Park tool crank puller took off my campy cranks as LBS mechanic told me instructed me to keep the tool nut and spacer thing equal. Now not sure how to put them on other bike......(please don't laugh) do I just reverse the procedure??? Thanks.

boardhanger said:
Got it sorted without leaving my sitting room. The wonders of cycling forums....other better cycling forums that is.

I think the point was your description was somewhat difficult to follow and showing the bike to someone at a bike shop would have helped. Or maybe pictures? I don't expect cyclists to be experts at bike stuff and bike repair, not their job but sometimes descriptions on a bike forum can be hard to follow. BUT glad you got it worked out.

TRENDING THREADS