• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Creed article?

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Re:

mewmewmew13 said:
If you're trying to pretend that you know what is going on with these guys you're not doing a very good job of it.
Pretty sure Lance hates JV...
maybe check again
no, wasn't pretending. just seemed to remember something about vaughters being on the phone with lance a few months back, and some being 'angry' at vaughters for allowing that contact to happen.
don't know if that was on twitter or what, think it was discussed here as well.
anyway, if that's the case (i.e. if Lance was attempting to reconcile with Vaughters), I'd be curious to know why Lance would now throw that attempt out of the window and go over into attacking mode. Just doesn't seem likely.

generally, yeah, can imagine Lance has a pretty bitter taste in the mouth when he thinks about vaughters. the taste of hypocricy.
anyway, if this is all lance has on vaughters, i don't think jv will lose a night's sleep over it.

edit: and Digger in the JV thread suggests indeed Lance has zilk to do with it.
No surprises here, RR followed his agenda.

sniper said:
mewmewmew13 said:
If you're trying to pretend that you know what is going on with these guys you're not doing a very good job of it.
maybe check again
no, wasn't pretending. just seemed to remember something about vaughters being on the phone with lance a few months back, and some being 'angry' at vaughters for allowing that contact to happen.
anyway, if that's the case (i.e. if Lance was attempting to reconcile with Vaughters), I'd be curious to know why Lance would now throw that attempt out of the window and go over into attacking mode. Just doesn't seem likely.

generally, yeah, can imagine Lance has a pretty bitter taste in the mouth when he thinks about vaughters. the taste of hypocricy.
anyway, if this is all lance has on vaughters, i don't think jv will lose a night's sleep over it.

No, Digger suggests that RR was wrong when he said it was Phil Zajicek (and he was). The screen shots are from Lance.

You and the facts don't seem to be in the same room recently.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site

ChewbaccaDefense said:
sniper said:
mewmewmew13 said:
maybe check again

No, Digger suggests that RR was wrong when he said it was Phil Zajicek (and he was). The screen shots are from Lance.

You and the facts don't seem to be in the same room recently.
Ok, i jumped to that conclusion too soon, i stand corrected (maybe Digger can be less cryptic next time).
Still, that tweet where RR attacks the messenger looked Walsh-esque, and now it turns out he attacked the wrong messenger.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site

Benotti69 said:
mewmewmew13 said:
maybe check again

Pretty sure Armstrong likes only Armstrong. End of. Rest is a bluff.

yeah, april macie too.

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Hey its me the clean up time tweeter. I’ll get right to it, I have no other problems with the Mike apart from him being a cheater. I have known for a sometime he was using EPO while on Rock. I even told him I knew about Rock Racing and all of his previous posturing and trying to put out the fires stopped dead in his tracks. He was actually tongue-tied. It was pretty damn funny. He was using much earlier too, when he was on Prime Alliance. That is where JV taught him how to do it. Creed used to brag about it but he doesn’t anymore of course.
As for the texts, you know who they are between, but I am not him. This was my mission, not Lance’s. (And the truth is it doesn’t matter who I am. The fact that no one is exposing the people they know to be cheaters is why this sport is in the toilet.) Creed cheated and stepped on others to get where he is and that is why I am doing this, and he’s never been punished. If he’d had been exposed and people still wanted to have him in the sport than that just shows how dumb they are, and really that cycling deserves the shitting on that it is getting. Which frankly it does deserve.
I don’t have a vendetta against Creed just cheaters who have built their careers on lies and never paid for it. So yes *** him. I’ll also expose any one else I can. The texts are 100% real and although they are convoluted they are Mike talking about his own doping. If you know the guy, you know he his a total mush mouth anyway. He says ‘I’m trapped.’ He’s says he’s scared of getting exposed and then he admits to lying in the last one.
I was happy to see Hilton Clarke get exposed. No one except in the US knows who he is but he is a doper so *** him. I guess that is one more doper on UHC in addition to Jani Brakjovic. I doubt I’ll ever get evidence on him, but it is what it is. He was well known for putting more dope in body any of the other riders.
Hilton’s old teammate Ben Day was a *** massive doper too. He doped his whole time on Navigators, Toyota United and on Kenda. After he got on UHC I have know idea but the years prior I *** guarantee. He even took a teammates excess EPO after he didn’t have the stomach to inject it. He has a coaching company now and if people want to use him after they know he’s full of *** then have at it but at least now they know.
None of this is new at all, but I had it and I wanted to put it out there. I’m not claiming to be anything. I just wanted to expose cheaters.
http://postimg.org/image/rk679dct3/
http://postimg.org/image/fh9q57wm3/
http://postimg.org/image/o2pm9mc2x/2e80f711/
http://postimg.org/image/cq6ouenh9/b895d905/
http://postimg.org/image/jcxy1bujh/a7bc0321/
http://postimg.org/image/gafs9e9b9/38731a54/

Re:

Cleanup Time said:
Hey its me the clean up time tweeter. I’ll get right to it, I have no other problems with the Mike apart from him being a cheater. I have known for a sometime he was using EPO while on Rock. I even told him I knew about Rock Racing and all of his previous posturing and trying to put out the fires stopped dead in his tracks. He was actually tongue-tied. It was pretty damn funny. He was using much earlier too, when he was on Prime Alliance. That is where JV taught him how to do it. Creed used to brag about it but he doesn’t anymore of course.
As for the texts, you know who they are between, but I am not him. This was my mission, not Lance’s. (And the truth is it doesn’t matter who I am. The fact that no one is exposing the people they know to be cheaters is why this sport is in the toilet.) Creed cheated and stepped on others to get where he is and that is why I am doing this, and he’s never been punished. If he’d had been exposed and people still wanted to have him in the sport than that just shows how dumb they are, and really that cycling deserves the shitting on that it is getting. Which frankly it does deserve.
I don’t have a vendetta against Creed just cheaters who have built their careers on lies and never paid for it. So yes **** him. I’ll also expose any one else I can. The texts are 100% real and although they are convoluted they are Mike talking about his own doping. If you know the guy, you know he his a total mush mouth anyway. He says ‘I’m trapped.’ He’s says he’s scared of getting exposed and then he admits to lying in the last one.
I was happy to see Hilton Clarke get exposed. No one except in the US knows who he is but he is a doper so **** him. I guess that is one more doper on UHC in addition to Jani Brakjovic. I doubt I’ll ever get evidence on him, but it is what it is. He was well known for putting more dope in body any of the other riders.
Hilton’s old teammate Ben Day was a **** massive doper too. He doped his whole time on Navigators, Toyota United and on Kenda. After he got on UHC I have know idea but the years prior I **** guarantee. He even took a teammates excess EPO after he didn’t have the stomach to inject it. He has a coaching company now and if people want to use him after they know he’s full of **** then have at it but at least now they know.
None of this is new at all, but I had it and I wanted to put it out there. I’m not claiming to be anything. I just wanted to expose cheaters.

So. An anonymous poster claims to be exposing posts between Creed and Lance. By any stretch of the imagination, that is REALLY sleazy. Joe PAPP? Is that you??

Re:

Cleanup Time said:
The fact that no one is exposing the people they know to be cheaters is why this sport is in the toilet.)

No, not really.

The sport is in the toilet because the federation is okay with doping, okay with fraud, pretty much anything goes. They just want a cut of the fraud action. This is the same federation that gave Genevieve Jeanson a license. Sick.

It's fine and good to name and shame because the federation will never do a thing about doping other than some idiot masters.

FWIW, try to sort out the allegations into a timeline and then fill in some of these allegations so it becomes a story that goes along chronologically. Landis, had his allegations eventually sorted and "pre digested." while a guy like DeCanio was just firing them off kind of randomly. One had more impact than the other.

If you can put it together send it to USADA, maybe Shane Stokes will write it up?

Use the Hola plugin to proxy your posts from another country, no matter if it's here or Twittering or whatever.

Good luck.

May 19, 2012
Visit site
ChewbaccaDefense said:
A couple of things that need to be clarified regarding the RR slam-a-thon:

1. This is the content of the post that RR wrote:
@its_cleanuptime You lied about Kayle and Creed and @Vaughters Had Hct tested https://twitter.com/Vaughters/status/554073374230474753 … You may want to question your 'source'

I understand that Kayle says it didn't happen, and Vaughters' Hct has been documented, but you're free to choose not to believe that, but that's your agenda.

2. I have it on pretty solid authority that those screen shots that involve Creed are from Lance's phone. You guys wanna talk about agenda, ask yourself why Lance would be getting someone to post screenshots from his phone? Why doesn't he have the ball to do it openly himself? What does he see as the benefit for doing so? Maybe my souce is wrong, but I really don't think so, he hasn't been wrong about anything else he revealed in the past, so hammer away on the wrong people once again, then ask yourself what your agenda really is, while you're questioning agendas.

No matter what side you're on you have to admit it's not a righteous ball.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
agreed, good post DW.
I doubt John will find anybody with an interest in his story, unless he takes your advice.

omerta seems stronger than ever, with guys dressed up as antidoping crusaders abusing their status to attack messengers.

Re:

sniper said:
agreed, good post DW.
I doubt John will find anybody with an interest in his story, unless he takes your advice.

omerta seems stronger than ever, with guys dressed up as antidoping crusaders abusing their status to attack messengers.

If the anonymous source doesn't package it up so it's a little more coherent, that's not Omerta. That's everybody being lazy. The source is being lazy for not making the information easily coherent. The media side doesn't want to put in the work to find a usable story that won't attract lawyers, while Giant/Merida/UCI is sending pre-written content that attracts eyeballs.

I'm not saying there's no Omerta, just, the information hasn't risen to that level yet, if it ever does.

There's more to change than just putting the information out there.

DirtyWorks said:
Cleanup Time said:
The fact that no one is exposing the people they know to be cheaters is why this sport is in the toilet.)

No, not really.

The sport is in the toilet because the federation is okay with doping, okay with fraud, pretty much anything goes. They just want a cut of the fraud action. This is the same federation that gave Genevieve Jeanson a license. Sick.

It's fine and good to name and shame because the federation will never do a thing about doping other than some idiot masters.

FWIW, try to sort out the allegations into a timeline and then fill in some of these allegations so it becomes a story that goes along chronologically. Landis, had his allegations eventually sorted and "pre digested." while a guy like DeCanio was just firing them off kind of randomly. One had more impact than the other.

If you can put it together send it to USADA, maybe Shane Stokes will write it up?

Use the Hola plugin to proxy your posts from another country, no matter if it's here or Twittering or whatever.

Good luck.

As everyone has said, excellent post!

Sep 29, 2012
dearwiggo.blogspot.com.au

DirtyWorks said:

I am curious - can you expand on what you mean by, "timeline" and "predigested"?

It was my understanding that without the Feds taking an interest, and a big fish to make someone's career, nothing would have happened WRT Landis' information.

There are no US riders worth pursuing in professional cycling at this time. So what is going to prod Tygart into action?

If Lance had have won 1 Tour and a few other 1 week races and maybe a world champs (similar to Wiggins, for example), he would not have made anywhere near as much money, have anywhere near as much prestige and I wonder if Tygart would have been bothered to pursue him at all.

Better yet. If Lance found Jesus, Tygart would have been in his corner, supporting his rehab.

Please show me how putting a time line or digesting these singular "XYZ doped" claims is going to change how they are handled by anyone who can handle them.

Shouldn't he send it to Shane Stokes if he wants Shane to writ it up? Or does USADA feed Shane info?

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Re:

Dear Wiggo said:
Sniper is talking about RR et al panning this guy and his info. Attacking the messenger, etc.
yes, thanks.
Many consider RR, Walsh and JV to be (the) voices of antidoping.
I dont see them do anything atm other than actively supporting the omerta of the new clean generation. (meanwhile Walsh is playing hardball with Lord Coe, while RR is probing Radcliffe, but wrt cycling they're staying on message)
RR's twitter tirade against John_itscleanuptime smacked of omerta and JV bandwagonry. I don't know what else to make of it. He could've stayed out of it.

DearWiggo makes some good points in his last post. John should not expect to find any listeners outside of the Clinic.

I read that thread on the other forum - its beyond belief. He talks of counter productivity and the conspiracy theorists filled with anger stemming the flow of information - no it's not stemming sh**...we've all heard the info...and obviously I am considered the epitome of what he's alluding to....I have an apt description of what he's trying to do though...play both sides. And if that's what's needed to get info, good luck with it.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
there wasn't much applauding going on, afaik (or perhaps you can point me to it).
john's comments were taken note of.
some then appeared curious and asked john to provide more detail/background.
others didn't show any interest.
yet others started smearing him.

This person is no more anonymous than the man in the moon - he's got a strong record going back ten years regarding anti doping -

But that aside, it's odd to see the messenger and not the content get attacked - you'd think after the last decade or so things would be different - it's even more ironic to see who it is attacking the messenger.

The content of the screenshots - if Creed did dope, and those screenshots lend huge credence to this point of view, then his hypocrisy on the issue is impressive, even for cycling.

At no point in time did Creed tell the other person in the text exchange that he wasn't a liar, when the other person said he was telling lies.

But yes let's attack the messenger - it's served cycling well.

Re:

Digger said:
This person is no more anonymous than the man in the moon - he's got a strong record going back ten years regarding anti doping -

But that aside, it's odd to see the messenger and not the content get attacked - you'd think after the last decade or so things would be different - it's even more ironic to see who it is attacking the messenger.

The content of the screenshots - if Creed did dope, and those screenshots lend huge credence to this point of view, then his hypocrisy on the issue is impressive, even for cycling.

At no point in time did Creed tell the other person in the text exchange that he wasn't a liar, when the other person said he was telling lies.

But yes let's attack the messenger - it's served cycling well.

Ridiculous comment by someone who can't see that both things (Creed being outed, and the actual source of the screenshot) can have significance.

Though again, I was calling out Creed a couple of years ago, where were you?

Also, this is a rich comment coming from someone who has attacked a plethora of messengers. F*&k the hypocrisy indeed...

Re:

Digger said:
Chewie you're nothing but a mouthpiece for race radio - so when I want his opinion i'll ask you, seen as your one changes according to what he tells you...now run along

Cute, but again, as it comes to calling out Creed, where were you two years ago...oh yea, cheering on Vino to a win in the Olympics...

When I want to see someone who has the most ironic Twitter name on the planet, I just need look you up.

TRENDING THREADS