• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Criterium du Dauphine 2014: Stage 3, Ambert - Le Teil 194 km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Zandio not in splendid form, it appears. Not surprisingly, though, considering the general shape of the Sky-team at the moment. GT, Nieve, Froome, and Kiri the only ones to show some form so far (of the riders present in CdD, obviously).

The Blues said:
Zandio not in splendid form, it appears. Not surprisingly, though, considering the general shape of the Sky-team at the moment. GT, Nieve, Froome, and Kiri the only ones to show some form so far (of the riders present in CdD, obviously).

You could probably add Pate to that list, but your overall point stands.

Der Effe said:
Lol not only is the Eurosport commentary the worst in the history of TV, they also decided Saturday's stage won't be broadcasted due to the 24 hours of Le Mans. I mean, I know there's other sports apart from cycling but this is the most boring event in the most boring 'sport' on earth (apart from rally, which is awesome obviously). Seriously, who cares about a bunch of thicko's doing rounds for 24 hrs in something which supposedly is a car?

Just had to share my frustration :D

Finally someone agrees with me that motorsports are no "sports". :D

Der Effe said:
Lol not only is the Eurosport commentary the worst in the history of TV, they also decided Saturday's stage won't be broadcasted due to the 24 hours of Le Mans. I mean, I know there's other sports apart from cycling but this is the most boring event in the most boring 'sport' on earth (apart from rally, which is awesome obviously). Seriously, who cares about a bunch of thicko's doing rounds for 24 hrs in something which supposedly is a car?

German Eurosport doesn't seem to be showing cycling at all anymore, other than Paris-Roubaix and Tour, so I have to watch everything on streams anyway.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Der Effe said:

Me:D

10ch

I agree that Jens will have a hard time winning anything because of that, Jspear. Normally, the peloton does not even allow him to get away and when they do, everybody in the break are looking at him and marking him.

Does not matter anyway ... they will be caught.

TRENDING THREADS