• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cuddles Great Ocean Road Race

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
movingtarget said:
There seems to be a few possibles although too early to tell. Flakemore, Power and I think Dennis will improve but by how much is the question. Meyer and Bobridge had huge wraps put on them without much success but that's not unusual, it happens to many riders.

As long as the riders that are discussed are not fawned over unjustifiably by people like Mike Tomalaris, I will support them.

42x16ss said:
It's good enough at .1 for now. Some WT teams will hang around after the TDU, some Pro Contis will have a go and the Aus and Asian Conti squads can still race too. If it gets classified any higher then it will have to sacrifice most of the regional squads.

Yes, we should not aim to have top level WT events as spectators would prefer not to watch the best riders compete.

Hugh

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
swuzzlebubble said:
So should this race be WT?

Knock it up to HC along with Herald Sun Tour I think. WT maybe not, although if they really want something to go in between P-N and TDU then why not? As for not being hard enough for WT, Vattenfall...

TRENDING THREADS