• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Boys why all the bad vibes? In all endeavors comes opportunity.
May I present Babes on Ice
And honest truth tell. Could you get your body comfortably in any of those positions. I for one will relish Women's curling. Now if they could just do it on the beach in bikinis

evemuirhead.jpg

muirhead_1531730c.jpg

privivkova.jpg

Ah, curling. It was a rather unexpected hit among the public of this winter sports mekka known as...Denmark, back in 1998, because of the women's team, who were the first Danish athletes ever to win a medal at the Winter Olympics (silver medal, by the way). Especially skipper Helena Blach Lavrsen became a national hero(ine) and VIP, known for her talent of throwing stones and her incessant howling 'weeeee, weeeee'! Curling hasn't really been the same since then and didn't quite spawn the interest the curling elite had hoped for (no, I've no idea if there is such a thing as a curling elite).

What it did spawn, though, was this beautiful tribute song and video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUuCiuJ3SFw

The sport should be a massive hit, though. After all, it's like darts or petanque. On ice. With stones and brooms. What's not to like?

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
It's the only Olympic level drinking game.

Hear hear! And as much of a sport as golf, another good drinking game. Probably much less expensive unless you actually have to build a curling....er, rink?

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
cheap wedding dresses,wedding dresses,wedding dress,simple wedding dresses,classy wedding dresses,beautiful wedding dresses,weddingdress
wedding dresses
cheap wedding dresses
Evening dresses
With more 1000 Designer dresses,we supply Evening Dresses,Custom Dresses,formal gowns,cocktail dresses with wholesale price
prom dresses
Dresses, evening, cocktail, prom dresses, formal gowns from dresseslife. Homecoming dresses and bridesmaid
Graduation Dresses

TRENDING THREADS